Wapist fwuwwy uwu by Floofy

Back with this very low quality comic, if i ever have a tablet i will draw fluffies with it. You’ll see nice 4k colored fluffies dying.

36 Likes

:notes::musical_note: Kill the rapist, kill the rapist, kill the rapist peodphile…! :notes::musical_note:

15 Likes

bild

13 Likes

Should of taken them balls away before killing it!

6 Likes

The “Wapist” fluffy get what he deserve, pain and death.

5 Likes

Yeah I agree with you.

2 Likes

Very bad on your part to kill him, when you could have done shit mentally by snatching what he treasures the most, it would be more fun to hear him complain about never being able to do what he liked again and to increase his misery you do it pillow :ok_hand::sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s one fuck up stallion! :grimacing::triumph: Would have cut its balls and dick, pillowed and have him as an enf friend to horny stallions.

Let him feel how those mares and foal feels when he do it to them till he dies. :triumph:

4 Likes

Oh, I would harvest that one’s balls for fluffnuts before skinning and gutting it alive for a nice savory roast.

5 Likes

I would have happily raised him and his name shall be Sandusky.

1 Like

question: how come some of these fluffies become soo fucked up in the mind to think this kind of actions are correct?

2 Likes

Maybe they are born like a psychopath I guess.

I think a lot of fluffies has mental issues.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A little less introspective and a little more extospective would have done him some good.

1 Like

I don’t know if they can actually feel empathy or compassion