WarMachine (InfraredTurbine)

Something that came to my mind
a trully war machine, ready to fight
( no refunds)

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me !

63 Likes

Stone cold killer right there

6 Likes

We can rebuild him.
We have the technology.

8 Likes

Phara/The Hugbox side: “Poor fluff…”
Killer/The Aboose side: M u r d e r t h a t s h i t r a t

2 Likes

“Okay Skullhammer, time for another fight.”
“Skuwhammew nu wan rena. Wan bedsies an huggies an wuv.”
“Skullhammer, we talked about that. You’re not worthy of huggies and love. Remember?”
(sob) “Skuwhammew 'membew.”
“And do you know why you’re not worthy of huggies and love?”
(sob) “Because Skuwhammew am biggie dummeh an wuwstest poopies.”
“That’s right Skullhammer, you’re a big stupid pile of shit. Now go into the arena and if you come out alive I might give you sketties.”

12 Likes

~American woman starts playing in my head because I vaguely think the line ‘war machine’ is mentioned one time in the entire song~

God damnit TURBINE!!!

1 Like

his suffering is wonderful evident. though, cant help but feel like not having a “bolted” on horn is a missed opportunity

5 Likes

I bet the blood is his own and the injuries are just from him forgetting he has danger weggies!!

2 Likes

This is absolutely 100% one of the intended marketing avenues Hasbio would have gone with in G2, only with different programming to match it.

5 Likes

UObwreywizIZmjJmN6qPtS1-fFLBTgJNKFTO137mM4g

2 Likes

Now go forth and smite my enemies! (the fluffies eating flowers in my garden)

2 Likes

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

2 Likes

I can totally see a pretend hugbox owner psychologically destroying this fluffy. Adding those knives so he can have “weggies” because a “munstah” took them away, trying to meke it feel complete while also trying to introduce him to new fluffies, end up slashing them and cut them to pieces while trying to hug them while owner pretends doesn’t know the reason and the fluffy suffers because everything he touches bleeds and dies.

6 Likes

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. But not really.

3 Likes

Is this your first time with dissociative identity disorder?

1 Like

Sadly he wont be getting any hugs and wuv anymore with that form.

Thats a pit fluffy fighter right there.

*Insert ac/dc Warmachine.

2 Likes

Oh, lighten up, fluff.
At least you get to have legs of some kind. Pointy leggies are better than no leggies, after all.

2 Likes

Flluff version of gladitorial combat - Huggie Wars! Start out strapping sharp bits on, then have them replace limbs for the veterans ( of course, weggies are the first bits to go ). The more hurties, the more they want the hugs to heal them!

2 Likes

He’s so tall now stop crying

2 Likes

Those teeth. They’re so British.
…
I can make that joke.

2 Likes