Wastes' Babbeh (moonie)

Poor thing had her last chance and she blew it again before her fate befell her and she became Shit Factory…crying holding her only fully developed foal surrounded by afterbirth and underdeveloped/dead foal fetuses…Daddy will most certainly not be happy over this.

79 Likes

Ah to hell with breading stock she is cute, I would keep her (granted I would have at least three fluffies by now)

8 Likes

She is sweet, too. A surprisingly quiet and docile mare like Marissabelle or Diamond. Mostly keeps to herself and enjoys building/stacking things a lot.

11 Likes

Sulvinni’s Stress Stillborn Marinara

Where yesterdays loss is todays sauce.

Made with 100% fluffy foal meat spiked with stress hormones for those hints of sweet and savory in every bite.

12 Likes

INSTEAD OF CRYING AND LET IT COLD ! WARM IT ! you bitch >p< (only warm new born are able to vocalize ! >^<)

12 Likes

Another amazing piece

4 Likes

YES ! eat it :v

3 Likes

Imagine eating stressed fluffy and automatically getting stressed yourself

10 Likes

Stress eating intensifies.

10 Likes

It was dead upon arrival…poor Sylvia.

7 Likes

Her creator really enjoys her suffering

5 Likes

awhn D: … well it doesn’t change the message, stop lifting your god damn foals in the cold air and let them freeze to death ! èé

5 Likes

Sylvia: MUMMAH TWY TU GIB BABBEH HUGGIES BUH BABBEH STIWW NU MAKE PEEEP PEEPS OW GIB HUGGIES BACK HUHUHUHUUU!!!

5 Likes

Y0u F4IleD ANYWAYY èUé !! You know what it means !
yeet

8 Likes

Sheesh, its counterproductive to cause undue stress on pregnant things, causing all sorts of problems… What’s the owners IQ? Less than 70?

2 Likes

Is it bad that my only real concern is over the color of her crotchtits…? Sorry, sorry.

3 Likes

No no thats totally understandable. I just wanted them to match her muzzle and ears. Figured it’d be more unique than having them be gigantic animu perky peach colored crotch titties the dams typically have. I tried making them more udder-like as well…don’t know how well i pulled it off tho

6 Likes

why are you staring at the crotchtits

Time to do fluffy CPR… oh poopy, she pushed too hard and crushed the foal. (That’s how I see it going anyway if she tried CPR)

2 Likes

Such an unfortunate scene. I would, of course, do my absolute best to comfort the mumma and make sure the babbeh grows healthy and strong after quietly grinding the underdeveloped fetuses into compost. And if this was the third time it happened to that mumma, I’d make note of it, quietly give her a dose of NoFoalVax to prevent future pregnancies, and “send her to skettiland” her as soon as her babbeh is ready to be weaned. It’s almost time for a nice Easter roast and there’s point in sparing her if she can’t breed!

3 Likes