Watermelon (toofymunstah)

Watermelon did everything right as a Mummeh, but everything still went terribly wrong. When she produced the singular brown baby to her unimpressed owner (an aspiring backyard breeder) Watermelon suddenly found herself dumped on an unfamiliar street with her baby, with nowhere to go and nobody to turn to but strangers for help.

Surely, she thought, when they saw her very good babbeh and how good a mummeh she could be, they would scoop her and her babbeh up and take home for cuddles and love. After all, that’s what fluffies are for. So she gave her babbeh licky-cleanies and did her best to keep her milky-places clean for him, even when forced to live in damp squalor.

But for some reason she couldn’t possibly understand, even when a ‘nice mistah’ or ‘wady’ seemed interested in taking her to their warm housies, they quickly changed their mind at the sight of the peeping brown foal clutched carefully in her chest fluff.

Wasn’t her babbeh beautiful? All babbehs were beautiful! All babbehs deserved wuv…

105 Likes

Awwww.

4 Likes

A gem in the rough.

3 Likes

Fantastic art, with a fantastic Mare.

3 Likes

She was savin’ that turd for later, you jerk!

7 Likes

Thank you!

Disgusting biohazard.

2 Likes

She’s not a bad parent. Most people and fluffies are just shitheads that are better off shot.

4 Likes

I usually don’t feel bad for fluffies but man I would adopt watermelon and her brown foal. If she can love that foal even for its color I’d make sure they were both treated nice and lived like royalty. But I would make sure to have the brown one grow big and strong and violent so I could have it attack other fluffies mean to the brown ones and create my own poop colored army.

14 Likes

I would take her… also if possible might use them for breeding if i had the resources but shed still keep her foal. Or find a place to adopt them or a nice shelter

2 Likes

Id gladly give her a new home or help her find one.

4 Likes

To be fair by the logic I seen in plenty stories, that foal could grow up to make some REALLY pretty foals.

5 Likes

sigh I can’t adopt every fluffy I see but Watermelon is gorgeous and her little baby is cute. Great artwork here, love it

4 Likes

Pulls up chucks them in the back of the car and drives them off to have Huggies and wuv

4 Likes

well she did pass the racism check
so i would say she is adoptabl-oh wait is that an infected right back leg?forget what i said
veterinarians are expensive af

3 Likes

Ohh I love her! I’d take her and her lil babbeh home :sob:

3 Likes

No, you see id take her. That way as I breed my other fluff’s if one has a “monster babbeh” than surely this one would still love it. Easier for the breeder

3 Likes

good point,a mare that loves all babbehs is valuable on itself

4 Likes

Just chop it off and hope for the best XD

2 Likes

nice to finally see a brown foal not treated like a martyr

2 Likes