We Are Not Toys! Part 1 by Karn

that’s good. I love hermit crabs :heart:
and thanks

1 Like

Aww… don’t kill Flash… she is a sweetheart and trying so hard.

2 Likes

Fwash nu am fiwwy, am cowt :heart:
and yeah i really like Flash too
but it isn’t his story sadly

4 Likes

Whoops. Also sigh…

1 Like

What a simp :joy:

Also, I love this story, but the fluffspeak felt a bit formal. The

“*sigh Gud bwite time Gee’gee. An’ gud bwite time Fwash.”

felt like Office Space as performed by fluffies :laughing:

Edit: shoving the foal in the toy truck was a pretty dope idea

3 Likes

oh I have my fluffies speaking fancier than they probably should
no lie

2 Likes

Except animals aren’t allowed in the Daycare. Don’t go lying to kids, telling them their toys are alive n junk. You’ll only confuse them, at best making them think Toy Story is real. And turning then into future furries and/or weebs at worst

3 Likes

oof
I feel double burned :laughing:

5 Likes

I know it’s for the contest, but I hope you continue it. It’s really good and perspective I hadn’t thought of before

2 Likes

no worries. I’m already on part two and on hiatus from my other projects
Edit: Just need to get some more appropriate art for the cast

2 Likes

Fwuffie goin’ to nee’ those tps wepowts asap. Su, if 'ou couwd do that, that’d be gweat

3 Likes

The day I’ll accept “they are just toys” as a good reason for it being legal in so many stories, is the day I’ll finally know I’ve lost all my braincells and could then proceed to torture and kill the six or so guys I’ve got locked up in my basement. I mean, they bleed, they shit and they beg for their lives, guess they ain’t got the memo that ain’t enough to qualify you as animal.

1 Like

This is the thing I don’t get about hugboxers. It’s not that they want fluffies to be treated better, it’s they want them on equal footing as humans, which they are not. If fluffies were real, should abuse be illegal? Sure, animal abuse is illegal. But whenever we hear of animal abusers, the response is jail time as appropriate, not “rip off their limbs and let them bleed out!!”. Yet hugboxers LOVE dehumanizing humans to try to make their point.

You’re anecdote about torturing humans in your basement doesn’t make fluffies anymore human-like. All it does is make you look like a psychopath for comparing actual humans to retarded talking pighorses

3 Likes

this is actually the response i see to animal abuse more often than not.

2 Likes

Either emotionally immature people who let their emotions get the best of them, or PETA

3 Likes

no, im pretty sure a lot of people view cruelty to animals as pretty fucking reprehensible. maybe not as edgy as your example, but i would love if people who killed kittens and puppies would rot in prison for all eternity. do you agree?

2 Likes

That’s good. Because they need to be punished, but that’s very different from trying to say that a dog life and a human life are equivalent. Some hugboxers try to elevate fluffies above animals to be peers to humans. Which their not. And if they were, owning a fluffy as a pet would be fubar.

2 Likes

ive met dogs far above people. if i met a guy who tortured multiple cats, or squirrels, or dogs to death, i dunno what i would think.

1 Like

Oh God… this reminds me the Daycare from Toy Story 3… but you know actual living things… poor fluffies man. Spike is still in character tho! To gentle to notice some of his decisions are way too stupid.

3 Likes

I’m glad you approve of Spike’s personality :slightly_smiling_face:
Was concerned that my concept might have been too off

2 Likes