We live in a society (Cmss for Servo1991) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello again,
So this is a Commissioned work for Servo1991
I guess fluffies live in a society after all.

extra

For commissions and so on, feel free to contact me and live in a society.

63 Likes

Want to see a community blacklist me?

“Ledger is the worst Joker.”

4 Likes

can you prove it?

3 Likes

So tu tink dat giving dose bestest babbehs foweva sweepies is funny?

I do, and Fwuffy is tiwed of pwetending it’s not.

3 Likes

wan hew a jowk ?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t say worst, but the least Jokery of Jokers. The only Joker-like thing was the magic trick with the pencil, the rest was taking hostages and assassinations in a straightforward way. Mark Hamill Joker would have put on a grand spectacle that was funhouse-themed.

6 Likes

He kind of just feels like the Joker for people who want Batman to just be James Bond in a costume.

3 Likes

what was the name of the retarded joker in suicide squad

Damn seems the effect is faster than humans, good pesticide except its grin kinda haunting when bagging the corpses :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That was Jared Leto

I’m personally fond of Cesar Romero as The Joker and Burgess Meredith as The Penguin.

8 Likes

Leto.

Although to be fair he matched a comic version of the Joker pretty well. Arguably the worst comics Joker actually.

Yakuza tattoos on his back for no reason, vaguely autistic spectrum, dada-esque style rather than telling jokes, cut his tongue in half, raped a random civilian because he couldn’t figure what else do to with her and paid goons by drugging Harley and letting them do whatever they wanted that didn’t leave permanent marks.

So that puts him a hair above Ledger.

Well, at least this fluffy went out with a smile. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m still disappointed in the fact that Ledger’s Joker never once uses the laughing gas. Oh, well, otherwise a masterpiece.

2 Likes

Yeap! Dying with a smileee. I dunno cant help hearing Mark Hamill’s Joker talking with the Smarty, whats lacking on the ending panel is the creepy " HA! HA! HA!"

2 Likes

how could I forget this :o

1 Like

“What du ‘ou ge’ when ‘ou put a mentawwy iww wonew, wit a society dat abandon him and tweat him wike twash?!”

“‘Ou ge’ what ‘ou fwuffing desewve!”

2 Likes

SaNeSs!
what are you doing here ?

2 Likes

I hafta lean with Jack Nicholson for the Joker. He seemed the most legitimately threatening and unhinged out of all the actors who played the character.

4 Likes

Want to see a comunity blacklist me
I don’t like batman and joker at all

2 Likes

If it laughs like this I’m all for it

2 Likes