We Made a Deal, so Zip it! (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello everyone, here’s a new thing for you great folks!

I hope you all enjoy! I tried to add more details to this picture, so I hope it came out well. Let me know what y’all peeps think. :grinning:

98 Likes

Oh….yeah no that fluffy is an idiot. Nice job, ya fucked over your kid and got the other punishment given for snapping at the owner cause ya couldn’t handle the consequences.

16 Likes

Did she or the Baabeeh shit on the Smartphone? Also good punishment and yes the more background is nice.

4 Likes

Yeah… Great… Leg privileges… How much does it cost to have legs reattached anyways?

3 Likes

Oh the lesson that kids take a while to learn: The punishments can ALWAYS get worse.

4 Likes

lmao

4 Likes

You wanted skettis so much bitch you have your kid lost all his legs :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

It’s not “how time till weggies,” it’s “when.” And the answer is never.

2 Likes

It’s like 20 dollars for a bottle of insta-gel for a diy job, though there’s like a 30% chance it’ll fail. There’s also the fluffy vet who can do it for around 50 a leg with a nearly 95% success rate.

(This is my headcanon at least. Insta-gel is a hell’uva drug.)

2 Likes

All you gotta do is get other fluffy parts from a “donor” and stitch em to the legless fluffy. Meat and bone will bond pretty quick. You can pick your choice of color and length from a feral herd!

2 Likes

Why cant you just rip off the eyes!?

1 Like

The pillowed fluffy should be “accidentally” lost one evening, only to be given a Dr Fixer leggings special- metal legs, re designed scent and mane coloring. Then, three days later, the babbeh returns as a new found runaway and is fed a bowl of skettis. And everytime the mare begs for skettis, the babbeh gets instead.

1 Like

Fuck it… Just kill it and use the 50bucks for something better… Like a new game, or a lap dance at a strip joint.

1 Like

There are people who buy Neuticals for their dogs, so it isn’t that far of a stretch.

1 Like

Hahahaha what a spoiled stupid shitrat mare.

2 Likes

Hahaha stupid shitrat mare.

1 Like