Weed Brownie (By: BiologicalDisaster)

Do fluffies get poisoned by weed like other domestic pets do or???

53 Likes

It’s safe to assume it is poison for any animal unless stated otherwise. Of course it’s up to your personal headcanon.

5 Likes

I’m suddenly imagining a sizable herd of ferals eating up some marijuana grower’s fields. Which would probably make for a cool story.

5 Likes

Less cool than you think! Bud on the plant isn’t gonna do anything to them, unlike poppy seeds straight from the flower… Even if they found some branches that fell off and dried on the ground, which happened to have good THC (if they fell off early, they might not be mature enough; if it’s dried out too long then it’s also garbage), you wouldn’t really get much of an effect from ingestion without decarbing it first to “activate” the THC. Maybe if they consume MASS quantities in a drying facility with it hanging low enough for them to access. But unrealistic.

5 Likes

Not in my headcanon. I’ve got a herd of fluffies who sell pot brownies to other herds in their forest, wouldn’t be good for business if the product kills their customers.

3 Likes

These little shits could be poisoned by a slightly spicy dorito, so if other animals can die from weed I’d say that a fluffy would stand no chance.

6 Likes

There was a story where a fluff gets “punished” for eating a guy’s weed crop.

3 Likes

im imagining they’ll maybe be a bit sick, but get really REALLY stones off a little bit.

1 Like

Ohhhh heh that gives me an idea.

2 Likes

Well it looks like wE’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT

3 Likes

Reminds me of the (non-fluffy) Nightmare Time episode Perky’s Buds. That, but with fluffies. Horrific.

2 Likes

Fluffy turns into horse by eating that stuff?
I work with horses, lovely cuties…does the stuff work in reverse also?

Horses aren’t affected by pod. Look for locoweed, that shit is bad for 'em.

2 Likes

I love the art style❤️
That fluff is gonna be high as a cloud for who knows how long

1 Like