WEGGIES! NUUUU! (Assembly by Menn019)

WEGGIES! NUUUU!

18 Likes

A fluffy has lost it’s legs in Lego City!
Start the new rescue hugboxer!
HEY!
Build the saferoom and off to the rescue. Prepare the spaghetti, feed the pillow, and make the rescue.
The new Hugbox Collection from Lego City!

9 Likes

I like how the guy next to him kinda looks like “oooh … oh that wasn’t meant to happen”, like they were just cosplayers and things went horribly wrong.

2 Likes

Sheesh! Why didn’t i see THAT perspective! And that while i have actual an Lego horse and three young ones…reason i didn’t use those was; they are inseparable, one piece horses without movable pieces, except for the actual lego-horse, head and torso movement only…so i used mini-fig-horses…

Hmmm, perhaps i ask the mod’s for a Brony-abuse tag :laughing: … :thinking:…

1 Like

I hope I’m not the only one that recognizes this as Lego ad copy style :glee:

@Menn019 I also have two style suggestions:

• If you have the all black minifig heads from the stormtroopers or red heads from the Chinese lanterns, it would look like the unicorn costumes would just have open, screaming mouths
  • Lego Friends figures are taller, so they might look more like humans vs fluffies instead of minifig vs minifig

Regardless, this is hilarious :martinidrink:

2 Likes

@The_Other_Conagher
Don’t have black heads…but i do have red!
Seems like spoiled smarty who wants to be spoonfed or sumtin…funny, though a actual lego-face is more versatile with expressions for a comic…making it a brony instead of a pony…:thinking:

Edits; Text correction.

1 Like