Weirdbox Fluffy Satyrs

So I recently learned about something called a satyr play which was a weird form of parody in Ancient Greece. And then I remembered the (super controversial) fluffy satyrs and it got me thinking. What if there was a weirdbox fluffy satyr based more off of actual satyrs from Greek myths and satyr plays?

Think something like this but with more fluffy features (including horse legs and fluff below the waist for obvious reasons):

(The beard especially would be hilarious to see in rainbow colors.)

Or better yet, give them a fluffy speech impediment as well and some fluffspeak phrases, but have them be gruff-voiced with the mind of an actual satyr.

Either way, these fluffy satyrs would go around fucking with people (and fluffies) and either disappear or get their asses kicked for their troubles.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if there’s a filter I should put on this for the satyr’s, erm, sausage. But if there is, please let me know.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it helps any. But I added the “penis tag” to the post.

2 Likes

Man, what the fuck to all of this.

I’m usually of the mind that if I can’t offer meaningful input, or a basic “lmao”, I’ll pass a post like this without commenting,

But seriously what the fuck why does he have happy weiner for his spine is broke

1 Like

The Great God Pan is dead, all hail the great god Pan.

(I highly recommend this video, its ostensibly about Hermes but is largely about how Hermes was derived from Pan)

1 Like

An erection right after an accident can actually be a sign of a serious spinal injury so…

In any case, Satyrs are pervs and fluffies are basically accidents waiting to happen which means that… my train of thoughts is messed up. :nauseated_face:

Whatever I was about to say about colourful fluffy satyrs is irrelevant. Excuse me while I remove this toxic brain of mine. :biohazard:

2 Likes

“Fwuffy nu can mobe weggies an’ no-no stickie got hawd, huu huu”

1 Like

Oh gods… imagine the amount of abusers breaking fluffy spines only to see an endless sea of no-no sticks saluting them for their effort. :laughing:

1 Like

Whacking off the fluffies until they burst

Mallet does the whacking

Bursts into bloody bits

1 Like