Welcome to Battlefluffs [Roster is now Full! See you at Fight Night!]

Don’t forget

One of the reasons I think that the collab didn’t take off this year as of yet is that there is plenty of interest, but a lack of clarity.

If you are interested, then follow the above instructions.

2 Likes

Doing a sketch rn, I’m also willing to draw a battle too

2 Likes

Where do we submit our fluffy? In a post here, as a new image linked to here, tagging you specifically, any of the above?

2 Likes

The first two are my preference.
Either post it and whether you are volunteering or just submitting a battlefluff here.
Or link it here and let me know on the post itself.

I won’t be able to participate in this round but I am ready to get hyped about indentured fluffy carnage!!!

1 Like

I see! Well in that case, I’m submitting him right here.

My ultimate fighter, the one you already know…

battlefluffs competitor Kevin

I imagine his only strength is being decent at improvisation and arts&crafts, thus why he managed to make a sword so fast. Good luck out there, Kevin!

Artist-wise, I’d like to apply for a back-up spot? It sounds fun, I’m just not confident in how well I’d do. So having a lower-priority spot, where if a lot of people apply as artists I’m sidelined, feels a bit better.

15 Likes

That’s perfectly fine.
You don’t have to outright volunteer but I think you’d do just fine.
The most important thing and something I’ll edit into the above post is that this is for fun.

1 Like

I believe in Kevin!

5 Likes

I’m quite excited for this. I’d like to volunteer to draw some fights.
I want to submit a battlefluff as well but probably only tomorrow, it’s about 11pm here.

3 Likes

I’m a fan of your style.
Looking forward to when you can post your entry.

1 Like

I’d be keen to submit mine again (Especially since I’m pretty sure at least one of mine won their round).

Let me know if you’d be interested in them returning or if you’d like me to create some other abomination.

1 Like

You can create a new entry or re enter a past battlefluff.
Either is fine

LET’S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOO

I’m SO ready, I’ll make an updated picture of them and shit

Edit; 1000% in, if you need an artist to draw multiple fights in a round, I happily volunteer myself

2 Likes

I wanna participate this time but I’m also a bit anxious to do so. There’s always so many great ideas.

1 Like

No reason to be intimidated. It’s just for fun.
Submit a battlefluff here or link it here and let me know if you want to volunteer to draw some fights.

I am in!

Going to use one of my adopted fluffies for this so I have to draw them ready for battle first.

I’m willing to draw multiple battles and if necessary, take over work that’s left over if there are not enough artists to draw everything.

Please @ me once a deadline is set!

1 Like

Wonderful.
When you have your battlefluff done, post it here and tell me that you are wanting to volunteer.
Or link the post here and tell me on the post.
And it’ll be fantastic to have you.

Took me a second to see the link.
Septic Tank is now a Battlefluff and I appreciate you Volunteering.

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/t/depends-on-the-headcanon/39832?u=reddit-word_h83r

Sending in Headcanon as a filler fluffy if needed.

3 Likes

I do love Headcanon but I’m starting to suspect he isn’t a fluffy.

1 Like