Welcome to the Rez, fluffy. Part 5 By ArisenLeaf

I was shocked to see that I didn’t upload this and completely forgot about it, leaving my short series unfinished. So here’s the conclusion .

Full Size

32 Likes

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the casual racism depicted in this comic. I’m not just talking about the obvious stuff either.

2 Likes

You’re shocked that a racist sent Fluffies on a death march?

6 Likes

Well go on, tell me in complete detail on what you think is racist about this, cause I’d like to hear it.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Me explaining Falcon98 why when an artist draws somebody killing somebody doesn’t mean that the artist is a killer and why he should stop stalking me.

10 Likes

You want a list? Aside from the obvious racism in the dialogue, which I’ll give you that it’s semi necessary for the story, the scalping scene however is not necessary. There are many more ways for the man to kill the fluffy without using an offensive stereotype. Do better.

You are not special.

First nations (man?) makes comic with a racist asshat as antagonist
Racist

Also all of us are “Special” on fluffycommunity

7 Likes

I think this stereotype is cool

2 Likes

I mean it’s not really, the only reason Native Americans started doing it is because white people did it to them first. The problem is that over time thanks to shitty westerns and general ignorance of the pop cultural superpower known as the united states towards the history of the people they genocided, the irony was lost.

7 Likes

Really? I didn’t knew that

1 Like

The more you know I guess

1 Like

Hi guys! I hate frivolous flagging. I hate unsubstantiated accusations of racism when the artist depicts racism instead of espouses it (especially when fluffy abuse is itself politically offensive to begin with). And I despise people attacking artists who make things with stock phrases like “[d]o better”.

And I truly hate it when people think posting the Tyler Durden dancing crap speech makes them look cool.

So Falcon89 has been suspended again for a couple days.

EDIT: For clarity, I do not think this is racist. If a person of another colour can scalp a fluffy, then a Native American should be okay to portray scalping a fluffy. Additionally, if such a portrayal adds to the subject matter of fluffies (i.e. abuse in this case) instead of only existing to harass or defame a racial group, then it should not be automatically deemed racist. If there’s a good chance it isn’t meant to be racist, one should charitably avoid condemning it as such.

14 Likes

Again?

9 Likes

Lol I’m a native.

Read my fecking description next time mate and maybe you’ll fire a better exposé list.

12 Likes

He’ll get to see this message in 3 days’ time.

@Mr_Owl :shrug:

7 Likes

If he come back after you suspended him for “fighting racism”
Or whatever he thinks the reason is

7 Likes

Of course this piece is offensive. It irritates even me when I look at it. I dislike even depictions of racism. But hey, I’m here for the abuse so am I supposed to complain? Attacking artists is uncalled for.

Keep up the hurties :-]

11 Likes

16 Likes