Welcome to your new life (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Mr Owl recommended to me I assume malice versus incompetence. This would be a bit of both on his part. Which is understandable: he’s over-reacting partly due to the financial loss (which she can’t possibly understand) and partly from his mistake. He might as well have told her “don’t feed or hug your babies” :stuck_out_tongue:

Bonus points if he WAS trying to be a “good” breeder.

2 Likes

Nurse mares are a toss up, especially when you buy them from cheap fluffy stores.
Sometimes you get an awesome one, and other times they suck.
Now he’s gotta pray that the foals mother, who is old enough that she’s only really got one or two more litters before she becomes barren, can produce something even close to what he lost.

1 Like

I think this is less “How dare you kill a foal” and more “How dare you make me loose money” Which is the best kind of retribution

4 Likes

Same difference for what I was talking about. Just as she had no empathy for the foal because killing it seemed obviously correct to her, she has no ability to comprehend that someone else may care about it despite the fact that she doesn’t.

2 Likes

I love your content!!

Please sir , I want so more……

1 Like

Did he already collect the money?

1 Like

So satisfactory

1 Like

That is more than just some old house! With that kind of fluffy, he could have had a Turbo mansion with a rocket car and everything!

1 Like

Ohhh she wasted a very valuable alicorn I bet guess her program still high than her owner’s warning. Tsk! Tsk!

2 Likes

Not yet, fortunately. He was about to sell the foal to some rich kid, but was able to cancel last minute.

1 Like

Jimmy, is that you?

1 Like

I was actually thinking of making an ending for that comic, if anyone was interested.
Dunno how it would go, but I’m open to suggestions!

Infanticidal fluffy mumma

Imagine a whole month of just coming up with ways to end a fluffy, such as this, that deserves a painful end.

I mean, obviously I’d cook it. But I’d come up with new ways to cook it.

1 Like

You might want to remove her tail there friend for easier access

1 Like

how would the foal be worth more than her bloodline if the bloodline would include the foal

1 Like

She was just a nurse mare.

1 Like

fair. i thought it was gonna be a set of all sets situation

1 Like

I enjoy seeing shitty fluffies get what they deserve. And then some.

1 Like

Hahahaha stupid shitrat mare.

1 Like