Wendigo Concept Art (featuring: Za) [by DiscordKO]

Heya, folks! this newest installment of ‘‘Find Your Crowd’’ (Part 6) is proving to be a bit challenging… here is concept art of one of the upcoming characters to tide you over! ^^ And an unexpected guest, it seems…

Screenshot 2024-02-06 214208

11 Likes

@Za @BiologicalDisaster @SpaghettiDave @Gasden and, i know you’ll like this one… @JohnnyJohn

4 Likes

Freaky stuff.
And thanks for the art. It’s super cool!

1 Like

no problemo, Za, it was a real treat to draw you! i’ll have to make you some proper fanart some other time, hehe! :smiley:

1 Like

oh god damn i like this, the super natural is underused in fluffy stuff and this thing is great!
i have a soft spot for creatures like this

1 Like

I’ve gone back and added the supernatural tag, just for you! :0

It’s very cool, though I’m not getting how a sick wendigo is relevant to Fluffy art?

I fucking love monsters. This is a very cool monster. I’m putting two and two together very slowly?

1 Like

bottom two pictures have fluffies in them, the wendigo is also the owner of the fluffy she’s petting in the last sketch ^^

OWAA!1 THATS AND AMAZING DESIGN!!11!!1!! SO EXCITED TO SEE HOE THE STORY CONTINUES :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve got something more horrifying in the works today… evil giggle :smiling_imp:

1 Like