What artist would you really like to come back to the community?

In light of the recent comebacks from great artists from years back in the booru (even HerdKing reluctanctly and somewhat ashamed said hello in the subreddit), I’m curious to know which artist would the community to see back? Take into account that some of these have expressly stated they don’t want anything to do with fluffies anymore (some are even in the DNP list), so I’m just asking for the heck of it - I didn’t expect great artists such as @Fluffus , @RQ , @gr1m_1 or @Deliverance just to name a few to be here.

• McGonagall
  • GWN
  • KMEB
  • marcusmaximos
  • Disintegral
  • Wolfram_Sparks
  • Abuse-sir
  • Quickhorn
  • Ginger_fig
  • Skoon
  • Others (please comment)

0 voters

They’re in no particular order. You may choose more than one.

16 Likes

Juniper.

7 Likes

None

3 Likes

Whoah, Juniper was good alright. Shame there’s not much around:

14 Likes

Babbehteef

11 Likes

You’re the fly-est nihilist Rip <3

5 Likes

I’d love to see Egor Alexeev come back.

17 Likes

Micron

10 Likes

ZK is one of my all-time favorites.

5 Likes

Oooooof how could I forget about Micron. However both @Kalooboo and @ThatWelc are great in weirdbox territory.

4 Likes

Only 3% for Ginger_fig?

This makes me

a sad fluffy

7 Likes

You could be on that list easily if I had made it last month, so glad you’re here in the comments instead!

2 Likes

I voted for him.

4 Likes

Also, nobody seems to remember Santanon or Mwike.

9 Likes

I remember those names! I am certain they’re archived in the mega.

5 Likes

Well, I have most of them.
Just read the post from HK…Good to hear from him, but kind of sad his feelings had gone the way they did. Granted; I myself wouldn’t let my family (parents, siblings, nephews, nieces, grandnephews/nieces, etc) view my stuff (at least not all of it), but I’m very proud of what I have done, and my S.O. is very supportive of my efforts onsite.

So, speaking for myself, I have no intention of quitting.

6 Likes

I do :frowning:

4 Likes

Aw, man! :cry:
You have a nice, simplistic composition and rendering style that’s easy to look at. You’d be missed!

4 Likes

Glad to hear it!

3 Likes

That’d be a shame!

4 Likes