What comics do people want to see?

I’ve developed a pillar of disappointment on my desk, and I just need to know what people actually want to see.

What to focus on.
  • The how far is too far comic [untitled]
  • Any landing
  • Excuses Excuses
  • Do you really?
  • The lamb
  • Trash
  • Outpost-29985
  • Castle rock

0 voters

How far is too far: A desperate fluffy is forced to rape its de-jawed brother.

Any landing: in the distant future of 1982 a space station full of genetic experiments crashes on Mars, the crew has to fight there way out of the station before it explodes.

Excuses Excuses: A fluffy is gaslighted into believing its killed it own children and is severely punished for its “crime”.

Do you really?: A breeding stallion falls in love with one of the mares, this slows production. The owner of the farm “persuades” them into seeing the truth.

The lamb: in a deeply religious household a foal is being raised to see the truth of its sinful existence.

Trash: the full story of trash start to finish.

Outpost-29985: A research team deep in the alps discover ancient ruins, these ruins hold immeasurable power. But to fully explore the extent of this power, they need test subjects.

Castle rock: the origin of fluffies, and the reality of there existence.

5 Likes

This is by far one of the hardest choices I had to make. All of those sound promising

3 Likes

Darn it. You disabled picking more than one. Hard choice really.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured out how polls work.

2 Likes

Should I clarify the contents of these comics?

1 Like

Maybe

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

Yes, share the sacred knowledge with the clan!

1 Like

Ok done.

Fluffframe

1 Like

>sees the current leading pick in the poll

Pity.

1 Like

All of them are going to made eventually, the winner is just what I’ll finish first. Then I’ll move onto the second place then third place and so on.

1 Like

I see

1 Like

The Outpost one sounds a bit like the mountains of madness.

THE Mountains of FLuffy!

2 Likes