What do y'all prefer? Art by swiftbitches

I was wondering what you guys preferred, thicker legs, longer ears, whatever. I’ll obviously be taking my own opinion into consideration but wanna know your opinions.

24 Likes

Don’t forget to put your name in the title.

4 Likes

1 A. One for the thick legs to support a pudgy body. A because… I just like’em better.

8 Likes

Yeah, I like a they just sorta round and cute. Very fluffy like

3 Likes

1c brings me true unbridled joy. The longer ears is more horse-like and id think that they’d be shorter for cuteness factor

9 Likes

Honestly… why not all three? You could switch between the styles for one off drawings. Lot of possibilities, might as well see them all at least once. But that’s mostly just me wanting to see more of your art…

6 Likes

1 - The short and round types of fluffies are always my favourites because it just seems like they would struggle to run, adding to the idea of them seeming too pathetic to exist.

C - These kinds of ears look like puffy marshmallows and it just seems cute.

6 Likes

I like short ears and short legs. You art is awesome but they remind me more of horses than fluffys! Short stubby legs are my favorite!

3 Likes

1 i like fatter legs on fluffys, c

3 Likes

1 c, short and stubby like everything about fluffies.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea, I might just do that lol

2 Likes

Adding to the pile of love for 1 and C!

3 Likes

1.a.

1 Like

These examples all look like slight variations rather then meaning full style differences, for example more like distinguishing traits for characters which is honestly how you should use it

3 Likes

Yes.

I prefer Fluffies to come in breeds rather than be clones in different colors.

2 Likes

I like the range, honestly. Adds variety.

2 Likes
  1. & C.
1 Like

1, and a b &c.

2 Likes

2 B. It really reflects your art style

2 Likes

1C. I think is a pretty striking combination

2 Likes