What does a waddling fluffy look like

I’ve always wondered this and no fluffy animations ever show a fluffy waddling. If I had the animation prowess i would so do it myself. I read this all the time in stories too and i really wanna know what everyone else thinks it looks like.

12 Likes

In my headcanon fluffies tend to have more pig like characteristics. So I imagine them move very similarly, and if you’ve ever seen a fat ass pig they kinda waddle.

5 Likes

walking on straight legs + the shortness of said legs + fluffies are fat = waddle
That’s how I imagine it at least

5 Likes

Like a fat possum trying to run.

3 Likes

In my head they don’t walk, they thump

3 Likes

Thump?

2 Likes

I always imagine they waddle like a dog taking a turd outside. It doesn’t dound cute but imagining in my head is super adorable.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Awwww.

4 Likes

You know what I mean?

2 Likes

I also imagine they waddle around like guinea pigs but thats mostly because i love guinea pigs

5 Likes

The first chance I get I’m getting a video of the thump meister himself, Rupert.

2 Likes

Is he a rabbit? Rabbits thump when they’re pissed, warning another rabbit or just to show off how badass they think they are.

4 Likes

He’s a cat, a kangaroo cat, a chunky Norwegian forest cat with kangaroo syndrome.

3 Likes

I Imagine it’s similar to a capybara due to the similarities in size and niche, the capybara is a hamster like rodent the size of a house cat is hunted but rarely enough that it has no real defense mechanism

3 Likes
11 Likes

I imagen they waddle like a fat cat waddling to a food bowl.

3 Likes

Maybe like a corgi waddle but slower.

2 Likes

The Shirk Report – Volume 429

tail flapping
semi sprawling posture like 1920s dinosaur art
belly swings from side to side
head naturally rolling 5 or 10 degrees with each step

7 Likes

Okay my hugbox instincts just fly off the roof when i see this

Awww and if it were my Moonie fluffies being animated like this gif ahhh my heartttt <3

4 Likes