What fluffy breeds are there?

I’m quite confused about what the normal breeds of fluffys there are and what they look like. Also, is there a fluffy with no special features? No horn, no wings? Is that a breed?

2 Likes

That’s called an Earthie.
Fluffies with wings: Pegasus
Fluffies with a horn: Unicorn
Fluffies with both: Alicorn.

There are also things like Micros, which are just way smaller fluffies, or Seafluffies, which are aquatic fluffies.

3 Likes

thanks i needed that for my story

there’s these, and then I always like to headcanon that a lot of fluffies just…look different from one another. Some are more squat, some have more upright postures, some look more like horses, others like pigs…

Most of what fluffies look like is up to you, honestly

2 Likes

Hey, do you write fluffy stories? I just started, and I need tips. my first story sucked so im starting a new one

1 Like

Biggest piece of advice is to write a lot and write often. Practice will make you better at nearly anything.
Write what you like and never make it a chore. If you have to force it, you won’t like it.
Keep a notepad for when ideas strike and always double check your sentences. If you find yourself repeating the same words often, then find a synonym that works better.

2 Likes

Alright thanks.

Easiest way to figure that out is to take in content.
Just read some comics/stories and see what you like.

1 Like

Like Karn said, consume the content that exists. When you’re ready to write, the best thing you can do to write ANYTHING is just start writing and don’t stop. If you don’t like what you have, great - at least the writing juices are flowing. But there should be something in there worth using as a starting point at the very least, if not something good that just needs revision.

Basic: Follows My Little Pony canon.

Earthie=wingless, hornless. Sturdy, common.

Pegasus=wings. Hyperactive.

Unicorn=horn. Bossy.

Alicorn=wings and horns. Rare. Fluffy logic addition; in the cartoons they are rare and usually more important characters, so Fluffy ones are slightly better in all ways and very valuable but are hated/feared and killed at birth by all other Fluffies on top of already being rare.

Micros=Small Fluffies.

Anthros=Fluffy/human hybrisds. Very dependent on author for details such as intelligence, rights, reproductive viability.

Fluffy expansions:

Garden Fluffies=Fluffies that grow benign plants on their bodies like Bulbasaur.

Bowl Fluffies=Fluffies with a bowl-shaped inner body that let them float, carry young, and are slightly more hardy when hit in the back.

Jellenheimers=Red blob/flesh monsters in Fluffy shape with simple eerie faces like Ditto. Originally nonlethal, later canons make them Fluffy killers. Defy laws of physics and biology, they are whatever the writer wants. Based on a joke about an artist drawing very simple Fluffies.

Cannibals=Fluffies with swirly Al Bhed-like eyes, messed up teeth, and slight insanity which makes them smarter or dumber depending on writer needs.

Satyrs=Anthros that are more Fluffy than human. Either tragic figures or sadistic terrors. Rarely used anymore.

Sensitive (Sensitibe)=Neurodivergent. Mentally handicapped. Created for Abuse stories, are chubby, fawned over by mothers. Cheerful, unable to speak, cannot do anything for themselves but experience bliss equal to the height of happiness for the typical Fluffy upon something basic like being delivered to the litter box in time. Rarely used except for severe Abuse stories.

Fluffalo=Fluffies with buffalo genes.

Cowffies=Fluffies with cow genes.

Fuzzies=Improved/finished Fluffies. Controlled by computer chips in their brains which was hacked by a domestic terrorist who hated Fluffies. In the Fall Of Cleveland story they are released to market and triggered to go on a rampage killing humans and Fluffies alike. All die at the end. Since few people use the default FoC story as canon, they are whatever you make them; canon ones are slightly creepy, 100% obedient like robots instead of robot pets or animals, and have no issues Fluffies do.

There’s more I’m forgetting.

Try writing a simple, short story about some classic fluffy canon like getting adopted as a pet, learning to use the litter box, and eating spaghetti. How you go about doing these classic things will help define your “headcanon” as they call it. Once you have written a few warmup stories and start to get a feel for your characters, their environments, motivations, and personalities, you will be able to write more complex material the community will like.

You can use the established cannon fluffies listed above or make your own like i did here for laughs! Just have fun with it!

And welcome to fc! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer: