What happens to Carrot? YOU decide! (Dragonixa)

The obvious mine is a dud, and a live one is buried right next to it.

3 Likes

A second mine is thrown directly at his face, and explodes.

2 Likes

Hey hey buddy, I said no cameos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So, the mine IS a mine. It’s also a mimic. It grows legs, jumps, does a flip, and lands on his face. “Oh noes,” BOOM. Easy

1 Like

Oopth.

2 Likes

It’s not a mine but a springloaded trap with a claw or hand that pops up, grabs Carrot by the middle and in the second panel the hand/claw is swinging and smashing him everywhere on the ground, like this part in the avengers movie:

2 Likes

A satellite crashes down on carrot
And then the mine blows up

1 Like

The actual land mine is buried and a patch of dirt explodes
The landmine he does see opens up to reveal its a novelty tin of tuna

4 Likes

Carrot’s most desired mare passes by filling the place with pheromones.
His nu nu stick drops on top of the mine in a sudden erection, activating the mine

4 Likes

Hes crossing thd no-man’s land between north korea and south korea.

Guards posted on both sides assume the fluffy is some covert ploy by the other side to spy on them and both sides simultaneously open fire on carrot and carrot dies screeing

2 Likes

mine-sniffing rat yeets onto his face, digs through his eyesocket into his brain, chilmbs out through his mouth, and recieves a banana treat from its handler

2 Likes

Carrot triumphantly high steps over the mine and promptly gives it sorry poopies for trying to trick him, which sets off the mine blowing his ass off but not immediately killing him. He gets a moment to regret his actions before bleeding out.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a mine sniffing rat

2 Likes

Panel 2, Carrot carefully and successfully navigates around several more landmines, feeling more confident and full of himself as he goes. He takes a last step out of the minefield, onto the pavement of a road with a truck barreling down towards him. He doesn’t see the truck.

Panel 3, The truck whizzes by harmlessly as he is randomly sliced in half by a shovel that fell off the truck.

2 Likes

He taps the roomba with a hoof and out comes a massive spike .
Either to destroy his entire lower body or to remove his gluckenspiel.

He wont have much fun either way.

1 Like

It’s a mine

1 Like

I know, that’s the joke it does something none mine related.

Or its a shrapnel mine
…a very very big piece of shrapnel.

1 Like

Instead of nails it shoots out one comically large nail

2 Likes

Exactly.
Leaning hard in to the HTF vibe.

1 Like

After safely passing the mine

“cawwot gib sowwy poopies!”

Shits on it, causing it to explode anyway, blowing his back legs and ass off.

1 Like