What happens to Carrot? YOU decide! (Dragonixa)

Write down your answers in the comments!

• Rules:
  1. Outcome has to be revealed in max. 2 frames
  2. It can’t be as obvious as “he steps on a mine and explodes”, think of the most ridiculous and outlandish answer your imagination could allow :smiley:
  3. Any other character from the Just Carrot’s Luck series can be used as a secondary character (you can choose only one, just so the comic doesn’t become suddenly cluttered with characters)
  4. No cameos
  5. Carrot HAS to die in the end, as is the tradition UwU

• Prize:
  1. Your character wins a cameo in one of the next comics! Can be either human or a fluffy :slight_smile:
  2. You get to plan a comic with your character in it with me! Yay!
  3. 50% off coupon for a comission from me :heart:

After I find 3 funniest answers that will satisfy me and match the rules, I’ll put them in a poll for you to decide which one of them should appear in the comic above ^w^ You pick a winner!

Have fun making shit up, can’t wait to see what you guys come up with :smiley:
Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

21 Likes

Is that a mine or a roomba?

4 Likes

It’s a land mine, I suck at drawing objects xD

3 Likes

He steps on a roomba, and it explodes like a land mine
:3

4 Likes

And then the land mine cleans it up like a roomba.

4 Likes

Learning with Carrot

“Otay, deze fings wook da saem. Buh dem not da saem.
Dis wun maek fwuffy gu fowebuh sweepies
Dis wun jus do sweepies. It otay to touch. See?”

KABOOM!

5 Likes

Si è fermato,per uno spuntino,dal kebabbaro🌯

1 Like

Carrot gets acquired by Migo who tries to vivisect him for her medschool classes, but she quickly gets angry and frustrated because all of the incisions she makes on him keep closing up.

3 Likes

1 carrot: "Cawwot nut gunna faww on dat! "(As he pass with his hind leg raised.)

2 (and his same hind leg step on the mine) “CLICK!”

CARROT: :neutral_face:

3 BOOM!

2 Likes

Frame 3:

Carrot steps on the mine and his eyes go wide in realization.

Frame 4:

Instead of an explosion, he gets sucked up by the mine like it’s a black hole

4 Likes

2 Likes

He walks into a war trench and is killed by landing on one of their guns piont up

3 Likes

Shit… I just thought of something even better.

Frame 3:

The landmine suddenly turns into a cake and carrot does a doubletake

Frame 4:

Carrot, like a dumbass, tries to munch on it and dies by explosion

2 Likes

Last one.

Frame 3 ( final ):

Carrot is smushed by a tank, mine still intact and untouched.

6 Likes

A ball some other fluffies were playing with bounces onto the mine while Carrot’s walking over it (it can bounce in under his belly) so it goes off anyway. The ball itself is unharmed, having rolled aside as Carrot explodes next to it.

(The ball player/s do not need to be drawn, an “oops! can owange fwuffy toss baww back?” text bubble would do. Bonus points if there’s some low-detailed horrified faces when Carrot explodes though.)

4 Likes

Carrot then trips on a bug

1 Like

carrot trips on a rock and ragdoll/glitches into the train skyrim style or G-mod esk.
Or gets sent to the backrooms

4 Likes

He just explodes because the Univers hates Carrot.

2 Likes

It’s actually a land mine mimic. It’s mouth opens up and tentacles drag him into the mimics maw. Carrot is swallowed and the mimic burps

4 Likes

another fluffy scares him while looking behind himself and falls ass first onto the mine. Turns out to be a spike launcher trap

2 Likes