Will deny:

• Racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic/abelist oriented art
  • Art attacking a real life person or another member of the community
  • Political art
  • Specific fetishes

Slot 1: CLOSED
Slot 2: OPEN
Slot 3: OPEN

I will accept orders in advance, but the wait time for the commission will be longer.

Thank you for commissioning!
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

9 Likes

So that’s 90 USD per panel = 450 USD for a full feature, 5 panel comic page?

Sounds realistic. Thanks for not short-selling yourself! <3

6 Likes

Wait wait, I think you miscalculated~

Most expensive option would be 45$ per panel, so for a 5 panel traditional colored page with backgrounds would be 225$ :stuck_out_tongue: Depends on how many characters appear in the comic as well, if it’s gore or NSFW and stuff~

1 Like

You’re right, that was bad math on my end - 2x times ten instead of half of times ten!

But my comment stands. It’s a fair amount of money for that work. Tough to live off of, but worth your time.

I’m always demoralized when I see people charging like 15 USD for an insanely detailed full color plate. This is nice. You’re nice.

5 Likes

What if it is really funny sexism, racism, transhomopbic or abalisom of a real person

1 Like

What if I had a really funny pin-up racist caricature of Helen Keller wearing a gimp suit in mind?

1 Like

Then I might consider it as a parody piece :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With a swastica burnt on her forehead? Sure, why not XD

Mind reader.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I used to be like that :,) Hell, there was a time when I’d do a bunch of free art for people and burn myself out… More artists should value themselves more

2 Likes

Honestly with your quality these are some great fucking prices, like Fluffus said, never sell yourself short my friend

1 Like

Thank you so much, and absolutely :heart:

1 Like

I worked with @Dragonixa on a commission. Very happy with the whole process from working with my concept to drafts and then the final piece. Good pricing, excellent work.

2 Likes