What happens when an Alicorn gets lost in the city? [Maxiexie]

Well, she gets picked up by a morally corrupt Scientist, of course!
Context aside, I’m not sure if I’ll draw this little lady again- Was mainly a test on how I’d draw, well, fluffier fluffies- And amputated limbs for that matter.
No milk jugs present because I’m a little too shy to draw that stuff right now- Maybe when I’m a tad more comfortable posting here lol

34 Likes

Lol, I’m sure if her corpse is found… Someone is gonna get arrested for theft… Pending if her colors are good… Making her.worth over 5grand… Grand theft that’s a felony lol… Either way, someone loses money, a shitrat loses value and maybe life, and a mad scientist winds up in prison :stuck_out_tongue: OR escapes custody.

5 Likes

With the numbers of dead fluffies that cities found, nobody will get arrested.

5 Likes

Only if the owner doesn’t press charges or the fluff isn’t worth much :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

As an alicorn that isn’t a bad color it was worth real money.

6 Likes

Lack of tits be damn, that is (was) one pretty fluffy.

3 Likes

What the fuck has language come to where someone else can say “lack of tits be damned” and i can know exactly what they mean

5 Likes

What can I say? I shit post there for I am.

3 Likes

She’s lost her poof!

3 Likes

Don’t feel the need to give your fluffies a pair of fat fucking honkers. One good thing about the booru being gone is that people now have more freedom to experiment with fluffy designs without anyone going “Buh buh muh headcanon”, hell, as awesome as @Somethingcheeky’s design for them is, he/she/femboy/they wouldn’t have survived on the booru.

Bottom line is draw em how you want uwu.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, I wouldn’t have lasted. Especially early on when I want as confident in them as I am now.

(Also they is fine, but i’ll go by whatever)

3 Likes

I don’t know how to do them either, boobs are weird to draw already. Not sure if I’m ready to make horse boobs.

Draw them however you want, just keep the core ideas. That being FLUFFY

3 Likes