What I do for a living (By:WhatAmIDoing)

I woke up early in the morning and yawned. It was time for me to get some work done so I got out of bed ready for my current project. Luna should still be asleep as well as the chicken fluffy’s so I started up my computer and got to work.

What is it I do? Fluffy merchandise or at least the art to them. Fashion Fluffy? I drew the box art. Fluffy Poster of the ever-famous Cinnamummah? I drew that to. Fluffy lunchbox? Yeah, I probably drew the art for that to. It was a bit mind numbing sometimes only drawing happy fluffy’s prancing around or, but it pays well.

My current project was actually one I found slightly enjoyable as it was a fluffy coloring book. Now if it was for fluffy’s or kids I didn’t really know but I didn’t care enough to ask. I was just finishing up a curly haired fluffy surrounded by stuffed animals when I got an email. I made sure to save my progress before opening it assuming it was about the current project and the process was going. The email wasn’t that at all though as the name was one, I didn’t even recognize, A Mr. Ramsay Raghnall.

The email read:

Hello, we hope this finds you well.
We have heard of your work with fluffy merchandise, and we must say we are very impressed. We were hoping to discuss doing work with you as we are also in the market for releasing fluffy merchandise and believe your talent for drawing the fluff’s is going to waste just drawing “hugbox”. We think you can do so much more than that, please contact us.
-abuse.co

I groaned as I saw what company Mr.Raghnall worked for but more important than that, who gave out my email? It wasn’t as if I had a business card I gave out or anything. I thought for a moment imagining the things they would want me a draw. Probably some posters, I had done commission work before and there were plenty of people who wanted art of fluff’s dyeing in different awful ways.

I decided to write back asking what they were thinking. The response I got though was a lot more than I had expected before I could think of a response though Luna started to shout. “mummah! Wuna Awake!” She shouts from her safe room. “I’ll be right there.” I say as I shut down my computer and went to get Luna breakfast.

7 Likes