What if a Fluffy Called you Onii-chan, ps. how Meany tags should there be on a topic?

Just the Question, what if a brown alicorn called you “Onii-chan”

and Also, I don’t post that often b.c too many tags, how much is good?

2 Likes

With exception to the owned ones, if any fluffy addressed me to any degree, I’m breaking their jaws.

As many tags as can be arsed to add.

2 Likes

For a discussion like this, one is enough. discussion

Thanks, Russian Owl man!

I don’t see an issue, although it’d be confusing if there’s no pre-established relationship. Why am I big brother, little fluff?

I glare at it and call it a “fucking weeb”.

3 Likes

Sell it to a weeb for 300 bucks

also if it’s art or writing I just abuse the tags to all shit to reach a wider audience

just make sure they’re at least a little relevant to your work

Must be a Japanese fluffy. I really wish there were more Japanese people here, because goddamn, just imagine what Japan could do with fluffies.

I’d say use whatever tags you think you need.

2 Likes

I’ve always used 3 tags, just to be a bare fucking minimum POS.

That’s for art and text posts. discussions, updates and memes need only one

I’d wonder where it picked that term up from.

Then I’d do the bare ass minimum still.

Because fuck being productive :dummeh:

How tags correlate to productivity?

It’s like an audience thing yes? More tags= Bigger audience reach?

Like a new member wants to look at hugbox, but specifically unicorn hugbox.

With both tags, they’d find the story/pic easier, and be more likely to click it.

1 Like

fd3edf392737b01f20e1f56fcff4ffcc

1 Like

With content - as many as possible. If someone is searching by tags, and you don’t include that tag despite it fitting your story, they won’t see it. You can have no more than 25 tags anyway. :shrug: I know cause I’ve tried to put even more at some point.

As for the 1st question, I’d be weirded out as hell. Maybe ask where that fluffy learned the word. And probably be even more weirded out after finding out the answer.

Stomp its head into the ground for its heresy

I’d kneel down to look it in the eyes and ask, “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

First thing that popped into my mind when I saw this post, was that one Dan vs mlp video from Fluffle Puff, ONIICHAN.AVI.WMV. I’d post it, but I’m not sure if I should post a link to YouTube.