What if feral fluffies came across an abandoned human baby

What would happen if feral fluffies came upon an abandoned human baby?

3 Likes

it will depend on what i feel like doing when i write it
(if i write it)

3 Likes

There was a story about a family of fluffies taking care of a human baby. I can’t recall the name. I can’t recall if it ever made it over from the old booru.

2 Likes

Abandoned by @Hornlarry. Good story that sets off a whole connected universe (but to explain how would be a spoiler)

To answer the question, I think most Fluffies would be programmed to recognised human infants as both human and fragile and therefore to be gentle with them, however more, shall we say, boisterous Fluffies might give a baby sorry poopies as an intimidation tactic, but I doubt they’d actively try to hurt one.

4 Likes

I read it and loved it

Tragedy

BFM beat me to it!

Yeah Abandoned by @Hornlarry literally takes this exact question.

and to give you an answer, Smarty’s would call it ugly or dummy then shit on it. REgular fluffies will get kinda sad the little hoomin wont give it nummies. And Babies would prolly just want to play with it

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer

I can’t remember it but there’s a story where a dumb fluffy keeps trying to get human attention by saying babbeh needs help and they ignore it because they think it means foals but the ending is that its really a human baby in a bad spot. I think that would probably be closest

4 Likes

Romulus and Remus but instead of a she-wolf it’s a fluffy.

That would be a weird Roman Empire.

1 Like

Its this story
https://fluffy-community.com/t/fwuffy-mummahs-babbeh-author-fractalfluff-fb-id-19256/12987

2 Likes

That would be interesting. Sounds like a good idea for a kids movie. It could go a few ways; they raise it as one of their own like Tarzan, or they go on a quest to find its parents like Ice Age.

1 Like

I’d watch that

1 Like

It’s kind of like an ultra shitty version of Tarzan or george of the jungle.

“Bobby of the fluffys”

Yeah, that’s sounds like some you would see here

1 Like