What if fluffy community was a show?

If all of this was an episodic TV show what would its theme song be?

7 Likes

A fluffy playing the piano, or just chaotic screaming.

11 Likes

i have a perfect solution

6 Likes

The Twilight Zone: My Little Pony meets The Aristocrats & The Spanish Inquisition

What does this mean? idk, but it sounds about right.

The theme song would be the Benny Hill theme.

4 Likes

Take the cheers theme and re-write it for the hugbox-abuse dichotomy?

3 Likes

Friends theme, but a shitty fluffy cover of it where the fluffy singing forgets half the words and hums it off key.

5 Likes

Nvm my brain malfunctioned for a moment

1 Like

Imagine a TV show where random Fluffy Community stories were presented, kind of a goosebumps but fluffy

2 Likes
1 Like

Something like the Courage The Cowardly Dog intro.

3 Likes

It would change on basis of what story was presented for the episode or if it was ablut a community happening or member. All i know is, one of the opening themes is from netflix “the last czars” and its used extensively after the community lost the legal battle to use it and decided to go rogue.

1 Like
1 Like

Everytime I think about Fluffies, I can’t help but think about Happy Tree Friends, same kind of melody, super cute with little giggles and instead of the “lala-lalala” some fluffspeak about fluffies like "fwuffies fow huggies, fwuffies fow skewttis, fwuffies get toisies~ " or something like that

3 Likes

cute things dying horribly

Seems like the abuse side to me

1 Like

Everything you know is wrong by weird al

1 Like

Depends I think it’d have different songs depending on the box, weirdbox is smart patrol by devo.

2 Likes

Happy Tree friends but Fluffies.

1 Like
1 Like

The song “Comin’ Home” by Cheeseburger, which is used as a theme song for the Adult Swim show Superjail!

1 Like

You know the weird swoopy vocal thing that they used for the original Star Trek? Something like that except sung by a fluffy.

1 Like