What if someone created a fluffy-themed convention?

If I could go live in my headcanon, I would.

1 Like

Yeah, the global unified Brony thing ended.

Transformers and Star Wars are the only two fandoms that Iā€™m aware have regular fan-operated conventions still.

4 Likes

convention = a lot of attention. a lot of attention that in the eyes of the internet will mark us for cringe just like furries
and unlike furries we canā€™t use an argument that ā€œitā€™s just a minority that enjoys stuffing foals into blendersā€. mostly because itā€™s not true

6 Likes

The foalgarita is a time honored tradition! I will not have anyone speak ill of it!

5 Likes

exactly. unfortunately, what is culture to us will be seen as savagery by everyone else :shrug:

5 Likes

OOF, youā€™re right there. Not sure people outside the fluffy community would appreciate it all that much. I think Iā€™d rather stick to things like local meets if they were to ever happen.

4 Likes

i always saw this place more like a shady cult than a normal community
so, in my eyes, private meetings on Virgilā€™s personal island is the best way to go about it

8 Likes

Or a superhero team. Weā€™ve all got secret identitiesā€¦

2 Likes

More ā€œMystery Menā€ than ā€œAvengers.ā€

4 Likes

Damn it, I wanted to be the Hulk.

1 Like

*supervillain

3 Likes

Shit, you right. We donā€™t need a convention, what we need is an evil lair!

3 Likes

cough cough Virgilā€™s private island cough cough

3 Likes

Does the island have a volcano? If your evil lair is on an island, the island has to have a volcano. Itā€™s a rule.

2 Likes

perhaps?

2 Likes

We used to joke on skype about holding a hypothetical fluff-con. I donā€™t remember exactly what they were, but we had a list of fake panels and there was speculation about the horrors of fluffsonas and fluffsuiting. It would be a terrible idea. We canā€™t stop anyone from actually doing it, but we could make fun of them for it.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not a proper island lair without a volcano. Like a moon base without a gigantic death laser pointed at Earth. Itā€™s like just shooting the hero when youā€™ve got him at your mercy, instead of putting him in an easily escapable death trap. This is all in the official supervillain handbook.

2 Likes

Itā€™d smell terrible.

1 Like

Ended to the point that its relevance to this scene is only tangential. Iā€™ve never given two shits about it or any of the related properties and I know for a fact Iā€™m not the only one here like that.

They smell terrible.

1 Like