What if someone created a fluffy-themed convention?

This is just a (probably really dumb) hypothetical idea of mine; What would happen if someone hosted a fluffy-themed convention? Would abuse-related things be allowed? What sort of things would be sold? What about panels and activities? Would you go?

I don’t have the funds or time to host something like that of course, but if someone else made one I’d likely go.

It’d probably be a kinda bad idea what with the lot of gore that would likely featured there (It’d probably freak out people who don’t like or aren’t used to fluffy abuse). What are your thoughts?

9 Likes

Yeah… That’s a no from me, dog.

6 Likes

So many shit fetishes and S/M in puppy play hoods…

I’d probably go “for science”

6 Likes

I don’t blame you, even I’m on the fence about it. Who knows how it would turn out?

If it’s in America? Yeah, then I couldn’t come. I don’t have a passport. If it’s in the EU, then I could come.

You could always have the abuse stuff in a separate section. Curtained off, warning signs? So people don’t walk in and immediately see fluffy gore. I’m just spitballing.

I’ve never been to a convention before, though. Not a whole lot of conventions where I live.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, exactly what I was thinking. At conventions the more adult material is walled off from the eyes of minors or people who don’t wanna see it.

(Conventions are a lot of fun! I definitely recommend them.)

2 Likes

It’s not that I don’t want to. I just don’t have the kind of funds to go to a convention.

2 Likes

Yeah money is always tight I feel you fam.

T. Person who is looking to diy a windshield replacement to save cash

2 Likes

What country @NobodyAtAll ?

2 Likes

It’s right in my profile: the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Conventions be expensive af, I get you. The registration, travel, hotel stay… It adds up to a hefty price.

2 Likes

Oof sorry bro lazy american can’t into internet

2 Likes

Absolutely not. I keep this part of my online life far away from my real life as possible.

7 Likes

Yeah, and that’s if you’re going to a convention in your country.

2 Likes

In a hypothetical universe where such a thing existed I’d section it off based on boxes, so that people could enjoy whatever aspect of the fandom tickled their fancy.

And of course people unable to be civil to one another based on arguments or box hate would be shown the door

3 Likes

Don’t think so. Not to say I wouldn’t want to meet folks but conventions don’t really interest me.

1 Like

Fluffies is such a small thing. It wouldn’t work. Also need I remind everyone of Dash con?

7 Likes

*shudders

2 Likes

Yeah, that and we don’t all live in the same country. I mean, we’ve got a few Russians, right? Are you gonna expect them to go all the way to America for a fluffy convention? And there’s me in the Netherlands. Think there’s a few Germans, too.

I don’t know exactly how many countries have members here.

3 Likes

Only in the fluffy universe would you have enough people to hold a convention. In the real world you would be better off as a faction of a brony con (which I think stopped anyhow) and you’d probably want It as invite only.

This is stuff I keep to myself so I wouldn’t go. Stories and art of abuse are one thing but I don’t want or need that in real life. They have horror cons so gore isn’t an issue and if they have lewd images of mlp and furry cons you could probaby get away with anything that isn’t specifically illegal.

5 Likes