What if we create community stories about the same fluffy?

We can play this one by ear to see how it goes. I will start when I publish this evening and pass the torch to whoever wants it. My story tonight will feature five different fluffies which will be fated to five different people in our community. For this first one I can take volunteers within the comments of the story, and then all users know to look for the fluffy’s fate from that user as I will say “Fluffy (Name) is yours go crazy”.

We will have lots of branches and it is like a “which way” story where there are a lot of ways the author can go, and with multiple authors having control of a single fluffy all coming from a parent story will be cool.

I suppose there is a time of talking about, and just fucking getting to it.
The more we waffle on about it the less we get done.

I am back from the hookah bar and ready to write now. I am eating a delta-9 gummy to get my fluffy story juices going.

during the general threads there was a character named princess. This was before Cleveland, so much of the mythos was undefined. Princess was a spoiled stry. She was a bit of a brat, but not really malicious. She’d show up, go on an adventure, get her comeuppance, and then get passed to another artist or writer. The only real rule I remember was that you couldn’t kill her.

Chapter 3 with adoptable fluffies is posted.

Honestly, I wish we could do something on the scale of Cleveland.

Same.
It’d be cool to leave the fandom with something of that scale.

Yeah , though screw the logistics what could even come close to that scale ?
Fluffies invading an entire country ?

I meant more the scale of the community than the literal in story scale.
As in the amount of people who coordinated to make it happen.

How many of us are there that contribute on here? Is it hundreds? Probably thousands lurk.

I’m kinda thinking about both really, but to reach that scale everybody who creates on here ought to be involved.
you, me everybody.
Would that even be doable ?

Hundreds sounds about right, along with the artists we “lost” ( but hope come back again)

all it would take is a unified subject, some story about fluffies that everyone could add a bit to and then pass along.
writers creating the story, artists depicting the events as they unfold.
it’s very doable.

Well I would be game, I want more crossovers and collabs.
Stil for now lets get that first adoption thing rolling before we even consider rivalling Cleveland.

That sounds SUPER cool! Also sounds like a fun way to make friends with people if you decide to talk to the people you pass the torch to.

3 Likes

Hello friend.

1 Like

Is there a tl;dr version of these comments? This seems pretty interesting and I’d be interested in joining

We are planning to play a game of “telephone” with specially created fluffies and want to do free running collabs.

A fluffy DM will keep track of things ina master post and the stories at hand and the next creator is picked by them from the comments for the next iteration of the fluffies story

This is more or less a test, to see how it goes.

Might be necrobumping but i haven’t forgotten this idea. With how big balttlefluffs and fluff/goretober are shsping up to be this idea has some huge (yuuuuge, like rivalling Cleveland) potential.

I say lets start framework and brainstorming and get the foundation laid. It’ll take into 2023 to iron out the details and how everything would work. I volunteer in advance to assist however i can but i do nominate @SilverOwl as Executive Producer on the project since it was their idea. Final say in content or rules for the project, tiebreaker vote (when needed), and delegator of tasks.

We need an editing and content organization team. Authors to volunteer for initial plot framing/timeline and Street Team willing to reach out to Fluffy writers and artists to loop them in on the project, not just on FC but on Derpibooru, etc.