What if we create community stories about the same fluffy?

An artist on here gave me an idea, when she adopted a fluffy to me. What if we start writing about the same fluffy and their journey. For example I write about an orange fluffy named Mango. I write about Mango, abuse him whatever, then he escapes, and I pass the torch to another author to determine Mango’s fate. Maybe that author is another abuser maybe a hug-boxers, who knows. We can do this in the comments to the story where I or someone else will officially pass the fluffy to an interested party and I say “Ok Fluffy-author/artist its your turn” in the comments…then they pass it. The fluffy retains any injuries it received from previous authors/artists which makes it interesting. We do this until one of us can’t help ourselves and kills the fluffy. This could be a fun game.

7 Likes

That could work.
But there do need to be a few rules in place, or at least a tacit agreement, so that the fluffy just doesnt get killed right out of the gate.
Otherwise what’s the fun in that ?

3 Likes

I thought of something similar except instead of playing “telephone” with the fluffy, I thought of making free to use/public adopts for any FC member to use as inspiration :grinning: Not sure if anyone would be into that but I have thought about making some

1 Like

How would that work ?

So we can always have the artists draw up a fluffy and then pass it to another artist or writer. Or we the writers can start the origin of a fluffy and then pass it. I will write up a story today with some adoptable fluffies and let all of you have fun with them.

1 Like

Lets come up with a dice system that dictates what we are allowed to do or to what extent we can abuse/kill the fluffy.

basically I would just make an adopt page with 3 or 4 fluffy images and number them all, and once posted then anyone can freely use them in their works, for anything, stories, art, etc.

And those who can do both ?
Like me or @PeppermintParchment @SqueakyFriend or @anon3053411
We both write and draw.

I think that might be a bit too complicated.
It has to remain fun but also accessible.

1 Like

I like this idea. With all of us sharing various fluffies it unites our community and makes certain fluffies have well rounded stories as different people will impact them different. This could be a lot of fun.

1 Like

Wouldnt those be just adoptables or would they be “on loan” IE they are stil yours but people can use them ?

1 Like

They are adoptables but I imagine the artist/writer that makes them will be excited to learn their fates written/drawn by multiple people in our community.

1 Like

Essentially they’d be “on loan.” But for like everyone :smiley:

Neat idea.
Most issues that might come up are easy fixed if you select who’s going to participate ahead of time and then talk out the idea with them.
I wouldn’t suggest selecting people at random.

2 Likes

I think i like the idea of the telephone fluffy better.
It would be easier to keep track of whats happening to the fluffy, then that we all dive on a group of them and do whatever.
You’d end up with a bunch of AU’s

2 Likes

That sounds like a good idea but it also precludes some of the exclusivity and spontaneity.
Like i see this on loan fluffy, i got ideas for it lets do it, sort of thing.

1 Like

People who show interest could be tagged in.
Maybe those who comment on the posts and the like become potential storytellers.
Like at the end of one person’s story, they nominate the next person based on who seems the most interested.

1 Like

That could work
Maybe they can tag somebody from the potential story tellers at random, by the throw of a dice or something.
Or an RNG.

Also it may seem im very critical of the ideas but I want to see this succeed, and to have it suceced it’s best if all the wrinkles are ironed out beforehand.

1 Like

Same.
It’s very creative but also easily ruined without some sort of rules to keep others from just outright killing the fluffy or ignoring things that came before.

Hmm…

1 Like

This evening I will start the ball rolling with a MicroFluff Inc Fluffy processing story where some fluffies go out to all of you.

That sounds like a good idea, like a fluffy telephone.

1 Like