What is your ideal little companion for killing fluffies? (BurnThemAll)

It should be no bigger than a domestic cat, it doesn’t have to be a real animal, it doesn’t even have to be an animal, just as long as it thinks and feels like one, but robots are allowed, and of course it must have a vicious and murderous personality with an instinct to kill fluffies.

For example, mine is a small wire like creature that accompanies the fluffy hunter Burnie Burns on his bounty hunts, it was given the name Machiavelli by its owner and occasionally is called Machi. It uses the sharp ends of its wire like appendages to viciously slash fluffies to bits.

8 Likes

Pretty much anything but a “Hunting Friend”, because those are just stupid edgelord versions of fluffies.
Your creature is way more interesting than those Mary Sues.

In my headcanon I have something called a seeker, which is a bioengineered predator programmed to kill fluffies. But seekers are not vicious or murderous; they just do what they’re programmed to do and think nothing of it. They’re practically emotionless and are all about efficient extermination, not unnecessary messes or sadistic thrills.

3 Likes

a dog. i like dogs

5 Likes

Big spider bois.

Shoutout to @Carniviousduck for making mine a reality.

969976e0aad27248bed98f82f4cb3f79f0ea1b36_2_701x337

3 Likes

Ferrets to pick off the babies in small spaces, and Jellenheimers to fight the tuffies.

2 Likes

Hey, I use hunter friends AND they team up with dogs all the time to hunt and disembowel fluffies and folks love them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I prefer chemical means. Though if I have to choose an animal, I’d probably go with an elephant. Why? Because I can.

And I really love elephants.

Definitely our dogs.

I’ve never used a hunting buddy but if I did I’d like to try a weasel. I’ve seen videos on YouTube of trained weasels just annihilating rats in barns and they’re viscous little fuckers. Of course I also have a special place in my heart for monitor lizards especially Nile Monitors. (shout out to Strictly Business) Another thought I had is falcons, or really any raptor used in falconry. Raptors are scary enough to feral fluffies, now imagine a few guided by human hunters. That could be fun…

1 Like

Nice! Goliath Bird Eating Spiders aren’t just for eating birds :spider:.

Italian greyhounds would be perfect! Especially because of the things they can do to rabbits.

Literally every animal you just listed are some of my favorites.

1 Like

Those elephants gonna slaughter entire families without even knowing.

Snake rat vs shit rat!

1 Like

I just don’t find their usual “lore” to make any sense.
Why would someone use a modified fluffy to kill normal fluffies? Especially when there’s other options like dogs, robots, and/or some non-fluffy artificial creature.
Maybe if there was some kind of infiltration thing where they’re just fluffy spies for humans, it could work, but sharp-toothed sadist fluffies that just attack like a dog would just make me wish for the Hunting Friends to be abused even worse than the normal fluffies.

Also, they were added to the wiki by their creator without any kind of consensus, so that sours them even more in my eyes.

well for me, my OC used dogs and tech to hunt and kill fluffies it wasn’t until highly dangerous mutants started coming after him he started using spliced up creations of his own to fight fire with fire as they say. he still uses dogs and tech but now he’s got telekinetic super fluffs in the roster.

I’m just wondering why he’d use fluffies for it. Did he need a base to modify (as opposed to homegrown gene-splicing), and fluffies were the best/only thing available for that?

I don’t want to shit on your story or anything, I’m just curious how things work in your headcanon.

pretty much. TK is extremely rare in my head cannon but is also weak as hell, regular fluffs with it can barely manage to move a few pounds at best. my guys got a 70 lbs limit and are training to launch assorted darts with tranqs and poisons and since they can think freely their creator doesn’t have to divide his attention with remotes. My guy is a junkyard inventor type who made the bulk of his early work out of whatever he could Macgyver together from the scrapyards and dumpster diving/looting.

1 Like

Puffy griffins

2 Likes

Snake cat*