What kind of fluffies do you think would attend a nightcare (night version of a daycare)?

That’s a regional thing i’m sure.

Ones who get hyper at night like cats, with owners just paying someone to keep them happy to get a restful nights sleep?

Ones belonging to tech, gaming, or animation workers who sleep on the floor of the office during crunch?

Ones with the owners sleeping in a motel for house repairs?

Ones with owners throwing a party?

Ones with owners who’s family are staying for the holidays and have either abuser or just irresponsible young relatives?

4 Likes

USA Network from the early 90s. For people who didn’t have Cinemax.

and do a daily special training for better self-control

Do cannibal fluffies need to eat fluffies? Or do they just enjoy it? Hmmm.

Thats where foals in cans\eggs come in.
Cheap and expendable in case of accidents.

yeah, but like oculus said, mega hugbox, so that won’t do. maybe beef disguised as a fluffy?

denying a fluffy his well-deserved sketties, regardless how cannibalistic or whether they come from another’s stomach or not, is literally abuse

Maybe a fluffy who’s owner is away and in some sort of addiction recovery program

1 Like

Hmmm, maybe.
But if its a cannibal fluffy it might notice the difference.

but it’s also a fluffy, so there’s a big chance that it won’t

A fluffy with Solar Urticaria (sun allergy). He/she wouldn’t be able to go to any daycare that has outdoor time, so a nightcare would be a good solution.

4 Likes

Regular fluffies owned by off shift factory workers.

1 Like

Vampire fluffies, there could also be a lot of fun cryptid type fluffy variants, sort of like bat Fluttershy! People who work the graveyard shifts pets, people who are busy of suffer from certain medical issues or even fluffies that do! There’s a lot of things that cause sensitivity to light or even people allergic to the sun.

1 Like

Albino fluffys, blind fluffys, bald fluffies (who hace super easily burnt skin)

2 Likes

Sorry, had an answer but I threw up in my mouth a little….

Why are you being rude here?

1 Like

Unclutch your pearls sunshine :kissing_heart:

Sounds interesting

1 Like

Here’s the story I wrote on the idea: Winston meets Twinklebutt (Author: Oculus)