What kind of fluffies do you think would attend a nightcare (night version of a daycare)?

I have just written a story about fluffies attending a night version of the typical daycare. All four fluffies are nocturnal, due to having a night based lifestyle, or belonging to humans who worked a night shift. The five fluffies I wrote are as follows:

(a) Bruce, a security guard batfluffy
(b) Twinkle, an ex-prostitute fluffy
(c) Suzy, a goth subculture fluffy
(d) Miggins, a normal fluffy belonging to a suspected criminal
(e) Wilkins, a fluffy addicted to coffee belonging to an insomniac writer

I don’t know if I’ll do a sequel to East Side Night Care, but if I might, I was wondering what other kinds of nocturnal fluffies might attend a night care

8 Likes

Cannibals
batfluffs
Idk

I’m trying to opt out off stuff like cannibals as I’m writing a more hugbox-ish universe. Bruce is a batfluff by the way

1 Like

Vampire fluffies.
Mostly I think its attended by fluffies whose owners work nightshifts or need to be up very very early like bakers, postal workers, delivery drivers or truckers.

Though the last one if they are long term\long range may have a fluffy in the truck.

2 Likes

sleeping fluffies

I was just about to say vampire fluffies.

So instead, I’ll say zombie fluffies. I’ve got a zombie fluffy who’s a rather reasonable little chap.

Probably fluffies who have light aversion skin conditions or sleep disturbance/Chronic insomnia.

I wonder if Fluff TV would have a night time station, or if its just lullabies from 9pm - 6am

2 Likes

Jetlagged fluffy from another country?

1 Like

Those too, but I think most of the insomnia fluffies have owners that work nights.
As for Fluff TV, im sure recordings exist.

1 Like

When you say “ex-prostitute fluffy”, do you mean a fluffy owned by a former prostitute? Or does your world have fluffies in the oldest profession?

1 Like

Fluff-TV is super under developed. I’ve only seen like a few PSA examples, and the nighttime Lullaby channel in the Truffle story.

1 Like

FluffTV has overnight programs for adult fluffies, like adult swim and cartoon network

Fluff TV is mostly shows about babbehs intermixed with sketti ads. Not a lot to expand on there.

Yeah, but i mean just off air recordings made by the day crew for the night time crew to use.
Fluffies wont know the difference.
They might even like VHS tapes.

1 Like

The latter. I need to write a bit more about the idea but its basically alleyway fluffies “servicing” domestics who want the “real thing” and not a toy. In this setting, fluffies are a bit more discerning.

1 Like

If that is all that’s confirmed, I’m sure there is more that can be worked into it.

To use Oculus’ catchphrase “it depends on the head canon” . ( boom)

1 Like

Interesting. Human sex work is shaped by its legality (or lack thereof) and by the stigma still attached to it. But would it be illegal for fluffies? And would fluffies have hang-ups about it?

Seems like breeding facilities could double as brothels, with the owners deciding whether birth control is used, based on if they want foals or not.

Hmm. I’ll be interested to see what you come up with. I love stories about fluffy societies, both those that stand alone and those that coexist with humans.

1 Like

Oh heck yeah. I meant to add that its wide open, if you have an idea for Fluffy TV, go for it!

Actually we may have some fun stuff for that on TFP soon…