What makes a wild fluffy? (ESF)

Scientist on Wild Fluffies
"Fluffies in the wild often differ vastly from domesticated fluffies in both appearance and personality. They are often green or brown in color, and all remnants of “poopie bias” have been lost completely.

Wild fluffies are also generally fearful and tentative around humans, in stark contrast with the aggressive, “smarty” herds often found in and around urban areas.

Their flavor is considered gamier, but the meat is firmer and has more volume than domesticated fluffies. Generally, these fluffies are ignored or killed for sport - not for meat."

55 Likes

I like this, ESF! Its good to see you again

5 Likes

be very quiet I’m hunting fluffy

7 Likes

Shotguns are bad for hunting fluffies, too loud and would make them start running.

4 Likes

From artificial selection programming, to natural selection order. Kinda weird to think fluffies could envolve and become smarter, but I totally support this

5 Likes

“for sport”

2 Likes

Gotta train the kids somehow.

1 Like

4 Likes

Remember, it’s canon.

3 Likes

A suppressed .22LR (for meat) or .223 (for laughs) seems ideal for hunting fluffies. That said, I’d be wary of eating any fluffy that isn’t domesticated. Too much risk of parasites.

3 Likes

I love the art style here! I’ll take a feral over a house fluffy any day

3 Likes

an excellent headcanon.

2 Likes

If you want laughs, just hunt them with this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauser_1918_T-Gewehr

2 Likes