What should I draw?

I’m out of ideas but want to draw and it’s irritating and I was wondering if you lovely people had any ideas as of what I should draw? I have no limitations on what I will draw either so suggest away.

8 Likes

I’d love to see some snuggling foals myself. But, I am a grade-A, top-tier sucker for that sort of thing. More Sweeties wouldn’t go amiss either.

5 Likes

do you want anthro ideas or non anthro ideas?

5 Likes

Would be interesting to see your take on fluffalos.

3 Likes

I pitched this idea on another post like this already, but I’d love to see it. So, if you want, you’re welcome to take a whack at it, too.

A sickly looking litter pal and a starving foal in a can in a dumpster and the litter pal is singing to the foal to try to comfort it.

Edit: Some other thoughts.

The “this kills the crab” meme but with a fluffy

A mare gets impregnated with regular horse jizz and explodes when the foal fetuses get too big.

A pillow getting turned into a Dreadnought from 40k

A sad feral in a live trap that is in a kiddie pool filling with water.

A fluffy selling her babies to a drug dealer esque fluffy for sketties.

A fluffy hanging out in front of a pizza place attempting to whore itself out for food. Except it’s a fluffy so it’s just saying it will dance or let you pet it or something.

The lotion scene from Silence of the Lambs, but it’s a brown fluffy with a colorful fluffy in the hole telling it “rub da sketty on da fwuff” or something like that.

7 Likes

Anything y’all want to suggest

4 Likes

maybe a fluffy and a sweet both scaring one another.
like they both noticed each other at the same time

5 Likes

A fluffy curled up on a couch, in a sunbeam. Y’know, cute stuff.

4 Likes

I had an idea that I cut out of the bloated last chapter of my story, intended to emphasize the isolation of the main character from other Fluffies due to her mother.

Fluffies are naturally interested in music based on how important the Mummah Song is, right? Plus the most basic thing electronic toys, especially “companions” do is sing and dance.

So given enough exposure they will learn to hum, sing, and perform things that are more interesting than the Dancie Babbeh sitting twist. The more musical they are the less annoying their songs and voices will be in general, like even in a babbling group they’ll harmonize voices. But without exposure their inflections are irritating and everything is nasally. It becomes part of the feedback loop for the community, Abuse locations where Fluffies are kicked or worse on sight have them as isolated, irritating, demanding little shits. In placss that are live and let live, Fluffies are calmer, less annoying, and are better natured.

Any place they can get a free concert, ferals will gather once they’ve seen to their other needs. Outdoor restaurants playing music from speakers, buskers, bands, drunks singing. Any place people don’t want the ferals near, like avoiding them shitting at the base of the patio of a nice bar, folks install a little fence that humans can jump over but is a foot taller than the average local Fluffy breed on its back legs.

If there is no obstacle they’ll stop at whatever distance is comfortable to their ears to listen. Depending on the town type, the nastiest people around, and the general inclination of the community it could be a setup for violence, or a new herd of whatever size to form when the music ends and they move on as a group.

So maybe something along that idea? City ferals listening to whatever kind of music and happily learning from it, as hugboxy or abusy as you see fit?

2 Likes

I’d like to see your depiction of any of the special types of fluffy (fluffalo, sea-fluffy, micro, or something you make up yourself). You have a very nice unique style so I kinda want to know what they would look like.

6 Likes

fluffy crowd surfing

fluffy with a glasgow smile

fluffy with penis nailed to wooden chair on fire

fluffy foals in acrylic

fluffy foal nursing from an animal

fluffy vs parrot

adult wasps emerging from half dead fluffy like a tarantula

fluffy in mech armor

fluffy discovers static electricity and thinks it’s a super hero or goes mad with power

fluffy eating a snake

fluffy sucks it’s own dick in front of house guests

fluffy with rabies

fluffy infested with botflys

a really old fluffy like past normal lifespan old

fluffy death metal singer

fluffy camwhore

g.r.r. martin as a fluffy

fluffy getting fucked with dildo on a power drill or sawsall

fluffy on cocaine

2 Likes

A foal stuck on something.
Maybe it tried to jump on it but it’s legs slipped and now it can’t reach the ground to push off it.

2 Likes

Fanart?

3 Likes

Some of those have been done before

Okay, that’s funny as fuck.

8 Likes

BOOBS!!! BIG BOOBS!!! LOTSANDLOTSANDLOTS OF GREAT BIG…B -MMMMMMFFFF!!!

(Gets roughly muffled and dragged off to Horny Jail by Brenda)

Derek: OHH-KAY…Now that that’s taken care of, howbowt a fluffypony wedding picture?

Bluebell: with lots of flowers!

Me, offstage: And big boobs!!!

Brenda, also offstage: Will you shaddap!?

7 Likes

I would suggest that you draw some of my characters, but I’ve been taking a look at some of your art, and I’ve got to be honest, I don’t really like it.

It’s not that your art is bad. Hell no. You’re a much better artist than me, as are both of the people who have been generous enough to draw my creations. And @FallenAngel007, @Fluffy_Angst, I’m sincerely grateful for that. I suspect that I am one of the worst artists on this website, which is exactly why I don’t upload any art myself.

It’s just that the proportions of your fluffies, @anon3053411, are kind of off, in my opinion. They don’t entirely fit my mental image of what a fluffy should look like. They look too much like actual horses, and the legs are too long. It just bugs me.

I say this with good intentions. I’m not trying to tear you down, I’m just trying to offer some constructive criticism.

1 Like

Stallion bringing the mare some fruits in a hole underneath a huge old tree.

Stallion playin with his children.

Ferals hiding in an old carton box in an alley.

Fluffy trying some donuts

Mare singing lulluby to her foals.

Enjoy :grin:

4 Likes

Interesting, can I draw this?

3 Likes

Take a read through the text posts and illustrate a short story you like. Be sure to credit the author.

3 Likes

Absolutely. All those are free game for anyone.

3 Likes