What would finished fluffies have looked like?

I’d think they look the same but have much better programming and their behavior would be more or less the same but they would probably have all of them fixed but the ones that are breeders in the company and fixed and the sexual tension is suppressed or non existent

You missed the Fuzzy Ponies from Fall of Cleveland because that’s exactly what they were: perfectly obedient Stepford pets.

1 Like

My headcanon is that Hasbio programmed them to go into the “wan die” loop so parents would have an easier time talking their kids into getting them euthanized after an injury. It’s much easier when the pet itself is screaming about wanting to die

1 Like

Crimson.exe upload SUCCESSFUL!

If fluffies had been completed, they would be closer to alicorns in intelligence, temperament, and trainability. All their quirks and bugs would have been fixed, ranging from their brittle bones to their penchant for drowning.

They’d be uncommon because they’d come from Hasbio either already fixed or genetically neuter. Neuter is more likely, growing the biotoys one at a time rather than risking someone cloning a breeding pair or a scenario where they escape into the wild. You just tell the fluffy it’s a boy or girl, then buy Hasbio accessories for it in pink and blue.

Fluffies would be exotic, expensive pets like birds. People would see them as substitute children, and they’d be treated like the precious bundles of joy they were supposed to be.

They’d be too expensive to abuse and most people would be horrified at the idea of industrial abuse scenarios. Eating them would be completely out of the question.

Whether they’d gain rights is a matter for debate. I’d say no, as a successful product would never ask for self determination. “Fwuffy nu wan suffwage! Too mush 'sponsabiwity!"

1 Like

Might look the same but without the gross and awful stuff that defines fluffies, they’ll be steril with no urge to reproduce, shitting way less, totally obedient, maybe not as fragil, totally trained, friendly 24/7 etc

3 Likes

If they were complete. They would have bowel control, programmed to use the litter box, no sex drive in the breeding units, sterile for the market units, a soft soothing voice, simple understandable speech, they don’t know what skittie is, and limited free will. Enough for survival and to entertain themselves when not being play with, but not enough to be question what they are told. They won’t drink drain cleaner, but they’ll get their brains knocked out if someone tells them to hold still with a bat.

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only one who remembers fuzzies!

2 Likes

du yu feew wucky, punk?

In all seriousness, though, I think OtherCoraline probably has the right of it. It’s weird to think that they’re actually sort of less fun if they’d gone to market properly, since it means they probably wouldn’t be as naturally clumsy/dumb. Admittedly, being able to better follow commands would be a boon but part of the charm is their childishly stubborn nature at times.

Essentially they’d be slightly taller and sterile, they’d have an increased durability and not be fragile (there supposed to be toys and kids are rough with toys right?) These finished products wouldn’t have the any trace of Smarty Syndrome or Hell Gremlin traits within them.

They’d comply with orders i.e. if a kid tells it that it won’t play until it’s homework is done it’ll go away and wait until the kid comes back to play, so they’d be obedient. Litterbox training and usage would be innate so accidents would seldom happen, lastly they’d certainly not have the speech issue like their incomplete counterparts have.

Official HASBIO fluffies would be expensive but still affordable even for a working class family.

1 Like

Off course what good is a toy if only a few can afford it ?
No doubt the full fledges fluffies would have been released in different price ranges.*
Dull colored earthies would be the cheapest.
While an alicorn in the most amazing colors would be extremely expensive.

(* like what Hasbro does in reality with Transformers different figures at different price ranges)

2 Likes

And much easier to buy a new one.

I can totally see tiered pricing for the different types and colors for fluffies.
It wouldn’t surprise me if there was financing and credit checks for people wanting to buy expensive Alicorns.