What would finished fluffies have looked like?

You probably know the story of Peta raiding Hasbio and releasing incomplete fluffy prototypes which went on to become the fluffies we see today.

Which is why I wanted to ask what everyone thinks the finished product would have looked like? Say Peta never touched the place and everything went as normal. What types of new behaviors would they have? Or old behaviors removed?

5 Likes

They would have looked the same but would have acted different

7 Likes

They would probably be slightly less stupid.
Be sterile.
And aggression and smarty behavior would have been removed.

And they would be happiest with Hasbio stuff.

4 Likes

Id imagine much more robotic and artificial in personality.

Heck, might not even be able to feel pain or sadness, to be perfect toys

3 Likes

I honestly find that idea scarier, then the retard pones fluffies are.

A half crushed fluffy with its guts hanging out dragging it self forth like the T800 going : wan pway ? bzzt wan pway ? bzz wan pway ? bzzt

6 Likes

or even more scary “fwuffy am damaged, pwease take fwuffy to wicensed hasbio™ wepaiw centew, ‘ou wawwanty may be nuww o’ woid”

10 Likes

Both are unnerving to be honest.
Though i generally find the t-800 to be nightmare fuel.

1 Like

I feel this could work for a horrorbox story, a world where hasbio was too successfull, fluffys are creepy as shit resistant to most damage bio-robots. Got potential for some blade-runner/cyberpunk shit lol

Or they are straight up little terminators with robot skeletons and red optics
or look like skinned furbies on the inside

…Holy mother of god.

Err something slightly less terrifying, I posted a question about my own fluffies
that I swear do not have little T800’s in them.

If you are so inclined

Edit : though fluffies are closer to blade runner skinjobs i find terminators just extremely creepy.

2 Likes

They would be more robust: able to wrestle with an 8-year old boy or, since they’re ponies after all, have a child ride them around the back yard.

1 Like

Look the same. My fluffs look like walking talking plush toys, which I’m sure would be top marketability.

Differences:

1. Better digestive efficiency/colon control
  2. Not smarter, but more able to learn (such as tricks, chores, routines, and rules)
  3. Better self-preservation protocols (no hiding behind hoofs, etc)
  4. Sterile
  5. Future gens would probably roll back the fluffspeak a tad as after the novelty wore off, it’d get annoying fast
  6. Strict preference for Hasbio brand products. Grabbing generic varieties would lead to loud and obnoxious temper tantrums
8 Likes

They probably would hav pooped less.

1 Like

They’d look the same, but with stronger bones, having more control over their bowels and probably couldn’t reproduce, Unicorns will maybe have glowing horns with different colours depending on their emotions like a hatchimal, and could remember names.
I expect them to talk like this

Gasp Yay, Dorothy my bestest friend! (Fluffies horn glows yellow) Want to watch TV?

2 Likes

There would no doubt be a grey market where people could "unlock"their fluffies firmware and sideload free ( pirated) behavior modules.
And get rid of unwanted behavior and the hasbio preference for example.

so they be walking talking and shitting iphones.

2 Likes

Show-accurate Stepford ponies.

1 Like

Sounds about right to me. I’d think they’d also be made to get along with existing pets as well.

2 Likes

I did a story about exactly this. “Yhprum’s Law”.

Like Fuzzy Ponies.

2 Likes

probably my friend eric

Will I get smoked if I ask who is Eric?