Whatever happened to Poonity? (The Master Butcher)

Why I love moronbox. Their stupidity is their downfall. Humans don’t have to do a thing to them.

7 Likes

Moronbox makes you feel so angry yet so at peace with fluffies, it angers me so much just how damn stupid they can be, but watche them suffer the consequences of them being so stupid it’s just satisfactory

6 Likes

Like a nappy bin, which would be very convenient to fluffy owners

3 Likes

A what bin?

3 Likes

I love the fluffies getting in outrageous trouble concept :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Even if he lives, Mummah and Daddeh are gonna be mad that the have to go back to the vet not only to get their fluffy checked for added brain damage from lack of oxygen but also to get ANOTHER fluffy dewormed.

Also, never mind letting them eat wild strawberries, why did you let them play alone in the yard next to a road?

6 Likes

It’s a trashcan specifically for dirty diapers.

3 Likes

I keep reminding myself of this little fella’s face of accomplishment and joy

10 Likes

Oh, a diaper bin. Got it.

3 Likes

Basically yes, that’s the American term for it.

2 Likes

There are 3 possible reasons why Poonity died from lack of air, The Diaper bin had an airtight seal, they choked on the poopie sketties, or was just so stupid they forget how to breathe.

7 Likes

It is also possible that all of what you described took place

4 Likes

I like this comic,
I want to see more of the fluffy idiots.
Tldr, that bin is a dirty cheater
Edit: wow, love the detail on that stool, was going through this again and saw the words, cute

I have no issues if the fluffy dies I suppose, but how did that can not tip over, it doesn’t look nearly full enough to anchor itself. I can’t imagine it being airtight especially if it’s that easy to open, a human baby would be just as vulnerable in this case…

sorry if I nitpick, but I wouldn’t mind a bin like that that doesn’t fall over from pet interaction, these owners must be new to pets also, good in an easily opened trashcan SMH, you learn that lesson immediately even the best behaved cat will teach that one to its owners.

3 Likes

You’re the first one to mention the writing on the stool. I was hoping someone would notice it. I actually own one like that, from a charity shop. The real one also has little pictures of animals on it, but that would have taken longer to draw.

Yes, the bin probably would have fallen over. Basically this fluffy had to die because it was temporarily used as the website header, and all of the fluffies that are used for this eventually get killed off.

6 Likes

Was the foal crying because of the low air or was it happy to eat the shit of its friends?

3 Likes

It was supposed to be tears of joy because it thought the worms in the other fluffies’ faeces were spaghetti. It only ran out of air a bit later.

4 Likes

His plan kinda fell through

The text on the stool feels extremely cute for some reason, perfect contrast to the poopie sketties

1 Like

I really enjoy the fluffy design in this comic. They look like stuffed animals you can win at a fair.

1 Like

Thank you, I actually own one like this, from a charity shop.

1 Like