What's the difference between fluffmarts and fluffy stores?

I noticed there are fluffmarts and fluffy stores, but I can’t distinguish them.

I take it Fluffmart is just a specific chain

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No worries

Agreed. I think of it like dollar stores. You’ve got your Dollar General, Dollar Tree, 99 Cent Store, etc… they all sell different stuff at different price points. Some are actually a dollar, some are more, and have more variety. But they’re all basically interchangeable, just different chains.

1 Like

Its a headcannon thing. I treat Fluffmart as a Hasbio affiliate. Other stores would just be unsanctioned breeders or regular pet stores that carried fluffies.

4 Likes

I dont know

I treat “fluffmart” as a specific megacorporation that would try to overwhelm small mom & pop fluffy shops

2 Likes

“Fluffmart” is owned by Hasbio and viewed as the apple store of fluffies. In reality, it is just the Best Buy of fluffies.

1 Like

Huge chain with a similarity to other huge chains called something-Mart™. You can expect them to behave in similar corporate ways (treating employees and merchandise like crap, cutting corners, etc etc). Turn your typical satire of big-box megastores up to eleven and you’ve got it.

Other shops are going to vary like, well… any other shops. You decide what your story needs.

1 Like