When fluffies take flight... the world becomes San Francisco (By: NekuChan)

Could be!

se podría decir que…que es un clima de mierda? XD…no me peguen por el chiste malo q3p

1 Like

The fall of san franciso lmao.

1 Like

:notes:it’s the end of the world as we know it! :notes:

I kinda want this to be a series

Fluffdemic

2 Likes

I like to imagine this is an event that happens in certain realities when abusers go too far, localized at first, but as the abusers and others try to fight it back it only gets worse ultimately leading to the world being overrun

or maybe this is a movie poster/PSA about the prevention of such a crisis and how it always looms just over the horizon, Abuse Responsibly, know where your local shitstorm shelter is

To be honest, this may suck when it comes to all the literal shit storms, but this might make it more interesting.

Hah.

Implying Hasbio did it on purpose instead of just not finishing Pegasi.

Not sure about what happened, but sadly is what we think when talking about San Francisco, basically California since Los Angeles and San Diego are cities over there with a similar problem but at least we know ore about those cities, same case for New York. Unfortunatly San Diesgo doesn’t have much so we relate it to bridges and shit on the streets.

1 Like

Hugboxers breed pegasi in order for them to archieve their dream to fly, everyone becomes an abuser after realizing the mistake. Perfected balanced as everything should be.

2 Likes

quespike, John, stener loading 30MM with great intention

lol i didn’t realize it was you Neku for the first couple times i looked at this. never seen you draw full humans before. nice work as always.

ps. funny to see you roast San Fran.

1 Like

At least not full humans, but I needed someone screaming for this one, headless or faceless people will come back xD

1 Like

Lady close your freaking mouth!!!

1 Like

You know things are bad when you’re paying out of your ass to live in frisco and there’s a map of all the streets people are shitting on

1 Like

Looks more like Alabama or Mississippi than San Francisco!

This reminds me of the Plague son from The Prince of Egypt

brb i’m getting diavlo to erase the mutation

screw dat, get Pucci and restart everything

1 Like