When winter comes, so does karma (by: NekuChan)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

3 Likes

I’d like to see more karma based stories.

5 Likes

Everything about Rex was really cute. Even his pooping.
That mother deserved more than a shot of diarrhoea to the face

2 Likes

its so good i just keep coming back to see it.

3 Likes

Yeah see how that moron gets angry seeing Rex enjoying the good life and her entitlement attitude gets murder mode to kill Rex and to take over his place for HER and her bestesh babbeh.

Like does she thinks Rex new mom would welcome her with open arms??? If she killed Rex?

“mummah giv foweba sweepies dummeh poppie babbeh! Am now hav new howsie and toysie fo am bestesh baby! Now new mummah giv nummies andddd sketties to mummah and bestesh babbeh!”

Owner: KILL MODE

4 Likes

I’m so glad this comic exists.

3 Likes

I’m 100% sure that bush was sentient and trapped the mummah on purpose. Nice work!

4 Likes

Top stuff, delicious karmatic justice!

2 Likes

It would be crazy if the “Bestest Babbeh” Survived, and after winter got found by the hugboxer, the “Bestest Babbeh” Probably would’ve been mean as FUCK to rex.

1 Like

@Chikahiro heres rex’s story

3 Likes

One of da best. :relieved: :ok_hand:

Rex is such a good lil dude.
That, and karma is always pretty good too. :smirk:

2 Likes

Cuteness factor off the charts

10 Likes

Even him pooping in the litterbox is cute, in it’s own way.

3 Likes

This is the best comic I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Oooh, nice! I would have loved to hear the mother try to get loved because the brown one is ”wastest babbeh”, but the woman telling her what a bad mom she is because she didn’t love her kids equally, and Rex maybe being split as it IS mummah but also knows she will never truly love him and just walks away.

Rex gets headpats for days

She did end up taking Rex’s speciaw wumps in the end lol

wumps for a lovely family and home. Sounds like a fair deal xD

3 Likes

I mean based on the several panels that shows snow I am Assuming that the human didn’t notice the fluffy due to the snow that is falling…

I mean it is what a responsible fluffy owner would do when you adopt a Stallion with no long term plans of going into the breeding business.

You really do not want to listen to a voice that keeps telling you that he is horny. Especially in the usual Fluffy UwU voice

1 Like