When winter comes, so does karma (by: NekuChan)

This is the last thing I’ve done so far, hopefully I’ll have more time to make more content in the future :slight_smile:

463 Likes

Yeeeeeees. Karmic justiiiice.

39 Likes

You know what you are? You’re a filthy poopeh white knight, just like me.

This piece actually made me smile. And chuckle. The perfect blend of satisfaction, abuse, misery, and cuddly hugbox. Can’t wait to see you make even more stuff, if you get the time.

64 Likes

Serves that bitch right. Love all babies and ask for homes for all of them or die screaming.

34 Likes

love that the mare gets karma

26 Likes

Alternate ending: Rex (Previously poopie babbeh) met her mother while she still alive, her mother disowned him but rex new owner found out bout this and leave her to death. A one last taunt for her smarty behaviour

25 Likes

Kinda surprised that the foal was still able to fire enough shit at the mother despite showing signs that it wasn’t eating enough.
Also how did the mother stay stuck to the point that it died and began to decompose but didn’t get discovered until she began to smell .

Other than that this was great to read.

23 Likes
  1. I like this karma I love this kind of stuff

2.i have a fluffy for my character his name is woodland Brown fluff and dark green mane

8 Likes

Karmic justice always makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Well done!

7 Likes

Khorne is pleased with this justice

5 Likes

My god, this is amazing! Great work.

4 Likes

aa…a.a… I love karma

9 Likes

53 Likes

I kinda like the guys, they’re not pretty but most of them are really well behavied since they’ve suffer a lot and I appreciate it.

9 Likes

I actually hesitated about adding that panel for that reason, but fluffies are known for storage ridiculous amounts of shit so I went with it.

About the mother, the whole argument and screaming was while the house had music for Rex to dance, so the owner or him didn’t hear anything, it was also winter so the mare froze to death that’s why it also took several days to start smell since the cold weather preserved the corpse longer and so a few days passed, days in wich Rex was not allowed to play outside because of the cold.

15 Likes

Fine details make things even better.

5 Likes

I am always happy to see posts where foals end up as food.

6 Likes

All the herd is gangsta till the poopie babbeh gets a house and sketties

12 Likes

This is the mood I get from this https://youtu.be/BbXS3t4h8-o

Great job.

2 Likes

The mother got bitches karma, and the good CHOCOLATE (not poopie) babble got a home. LOVE IT

5 Likes