CIAF Presents: When Winter Comes so does Karma by Nekuchan (DreamMLP)

Original Comic

34 Likes

Oh man, I love Poop Child Explains the Comic, I can’t wait for the next episode!

[This is not sarcasm.]

7 Likes

Is this Comedy Necrophilia: Fluffy Edition?

3 Likes

I disagree that it’s a great commentary of US race relation, I’d argue that it is in fact an allegory for the hypocrisy of humanity that we will strive to protect Fluffies from bigotry before we protect our fellow man because Fluffies are so weak and pathetic that we can pretend we’re doing a good deed without actually doing anything.

Now if you excuse me I have to pick my my soy mocha-chino and dye my hair bright fucking pink.

6 Likes

I disagree that it’s a commentary on US race relations in general; because that’s stupid, painfully US-centric, and borderline racist to absolutely everyone.

Depending on your haircut, you may end up looking less like a tumblrina and more like a certain super cool Russian punk band drummer.
I can’t not associate a pink bob-cut with Alina Olesheva nowadays. KIS-KIS NOT DEAD! :metal:t2:

I’d disagree that its a great commentary on US race relations because its a fucking fluffy talking.

I actually do have a friend whose mother treated her children according to their skin tone. Difference was she sexually abused the “pretty” white-passing one as well.

1 Like

Well that’s fucked up. Are they all safely away from their human fluffy mother now?

1 Like

Almost. Friend hasn’t cut off contact completely but spends most time at dad’s and is either done or almost done with college - they’re at least not in any danger anymore.

1 Like

Well that’s good.

Very informative, thanks bro :+1:

Man I hope I too can one day make something that gets a CIAF presents remake. Their the best

What can I say? I just love stories of assholes being treated by life the same way they treat others.

2 Likes