When winter comes, so does karma (by: NekuChan)

A perfect blend of all the best genres.
Bless your heart, Neku.

5 Likes

great work, carma at its finest

… haha nuuu nummie babbeh … fluffies ^^

1 Like

This is one of the best Fluffy comic strips on the site EVER!

1 Like

@Mexi @NekuChan Lately I’ve been talking to a person from the older days of the booru who said that the reidiculous amounts of shit was too exaggerated and sometimes takes out the nuance. Only other critique I’d give is that we don’t really need to see the good fluffy actively pooping - just the fluffy showing the owner his good toilet practice should suffice.

But other then that, and I will admit - karmic justice is a guilty pleasure of mine. @Mister-Shitrat calls himself a filthy poopeh white knight, but I just happen to love fluffies with natural horse colours.

7 Likes

Fair enough, makes sense even in moments of pure starvation a fluffy will always carry an load of emergency sorry poopies.

1 Like

Love the art here, specially when Rex was being patted… Anyway, now I know where that red splat was on my cars tire!! Hate having to hose it off constantly!!

2 Likes

lmao, sorry about the car, dude.

2 Likes

I know!! Its rough man!! I seen shit, and dead shitrats… Makes a lot!!

1 Like

Karma when there’s a bad mummah: your free trial of life has ended

Abusers: your freedom and joy, hand them over

Hugboxers: your baby is mine now

Poopie whiteknights: there is no salvation for your crimes

4 Likes

A rare example of a decent fluffy. Red isn’t entitled. He acts like a good child, doesn’t poop everywhere, and is grateful for his new life. He doesn’t even remember or recognize his old inferior mother. Allow him to breed with another good fluffy and be sure to kill any fluffy he goes near. Don’t risk him being ruined by other fluffies.

This is an expert-recommended plan

3 Likes

He’s already neutered

4 Likes

I still stand by my sentiment that dull or dark colored fluffies are better than bright neon nightmare fluffies.

5 Likes

Panel 17 is great, so cute.

1 Like

Hey Neku, is Rex going to grow up and be a rescue pet? You know, finds and helps injured fluffies, and abused foals? Be cool to have a fluffy working with police and vets to balance the abuse and hugs out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m glad the mother and Rex got to see what happened to each other.

3 Likes

You think he recognized her?

3 Likes

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

3 Likes

I’d like to see more karma based stories.

5 Likes

Everything about Rex was really cute. Even his pooping.
That mother deserved more than a shot of diarrhoea to the face

2 Likes