where do fluffy poopies come from ? ( by : destino)

Hello beautiful people I have a question.
were the fluffy poopies conceived by hasbio or were they born after the peta event? If we go back to the original idea, the fluffys wanted to be imitations of MLP and within that story there are few poopie colors (not to mention the main cast) so I doubt they were created on purpose. I have my theory but I would like to read some from the community.
(sorry if google translate is not clear)

3 Likes

If I had to guess, Fluffies were designed to be Biological Toys, more than a teddy bear but less than a pet. In order to facilitate full realism this would require Fluffies to eat and thus necessitate the need for waste disposal, in this case pooping.

Now giving that Fluffies are widely regarded to be an unfinished product, I can only guess that A) Fluffies were supposed to instinctively go to the litterbox whenever they needed to poop, thus keeping the home clean and giving younger owners a chance for some responsibilities and B) Fluffy poop was never meant to be as liquid as it is now.

4 Likes

they ran tests on them with normal fluffies

Very good although he talked about the fluffy ugly colors, translation problems. but thanks for the explanation

1 Like

If we’re talking brown fluffies then it varies. When it comes to headcanons with actual explanations; I’ve mostly seen that the brown fluffies were made to be more popular with the people who wanted something that looked more like a real horse rather than a garish eyesore.

Ultimately it’s all a headcanon thing so make up your own mind.

1 Like

I’m gonna give you the same advice I once gave @KovacsAmbrozia: don’t use Google Translate, it’s shit. I recommend using DeepL instead.

And to answer your question: fluffy poopies come from their butts.

3 Likes

as with most things fluffy the unfinished trope is your answer either brown color was always meant to exist and there unfinished programming makes fluffies see them as undesirable or brown was not meant to exist so the fluffies can’t accept them and see them as undesirable

1 Like

Obvious scatological reference is obvious.
/b/'s humor is an intentionally blunt instrument.

Runt rejection used to be an idea favored in justified abuse/revenge stories. The idea was that runts smelled “off” to other fluffy ponies, and their mothers would try to kill them. In some stories this behavior was the result of conditioning or programming by hasbio to reduce unsellable product. Ideas tend to get remixed and recycled over time.

2 Likes

I was told DeepL also not works very well some times. Nothing replaces learning doing it.

2 Likes