Where i’ve been

So You might be asking why i haven’t been so active as i used to be with posting Fluffy content , And to That I have to say that it seems like my fluffy drawing days at its end. Since its been coming down to me forcing myself to draw fluffies rather than having fun with drawing them. As i’m focusing on more of my Original content and fan art for fandoms .

i’m not leaving by any means but i think i’ll be in lurker status .

If your interested in my non fluffy work , Check out my blog on tumblr Gal-with-pastels and search for the tag “My art” in order to see my drawings.

26 Likes

Good luck out there!

I don’t wanna be rude or crass but I don’t think I know anyone who was asking this question. Good luck on your other artistic pursuits and best of luck to you in general. Enjoy life friend.

1 Like

Pretty sure it was a rhetorical question just to open the post.

either way @Gal-with-pastels good luck with your artistic pursuits.
Dont be a stranger now, and im sure you wil be back to drawing fluffies in due time.
Fluffies get in your blood and you can’t shake em people always return to the little twats, sooner or later.

5 Likes

when autism calls gib answers

1 Like

draw fan art of fluffies

Best of luck with whatever you do next.

All good things eventually come to an end.
I wish you all the best wherever you may go from here!

3 Likes

Please do whatever makes you happy, although don’t leave us completely if possible!

1 Like

@AMDk7 don’t even entertain this conversation.

@Gal-with-pastels I feel you friend. Good luck with your personal pursuits.

2 Likes

USB Interface ?
We all use that.

And Gal-with-pastels is hardly the first, nor the last to announce that they are leaving fluffies, for the time being.

I’ll be unplugging my USI ( USB Interface) and powering down to go in to sleep mode.

1 Like

Sad to hear but if it’s become a chore then it’s best to take a break at least.
Will miss your content.

1 Like

And as an important reminder.
Community posts are treated like all other content.
Keep posts on topic and respectful.

3 Likes

never force the art whatever medium you use let it flow out naturally or just doodle and see what happens. If you happen to be doing something else and the weird “What if I, it or they… were fluffies?” Needing a break from even a hobby sometimes to prevent burnout or loss of interest from time to time is a good thing. Sooner or later you’ll miss our lovably demented little hoard that is our little community and we’ll be waiting to welcome you back. Live long and prosper but don’t forget to get your freak on.

1 Like

thank you, Its been like that for the last couple of posts i made here, I was like “ Oh crap i gotta upload something to the site”

2 Likes

I wish the absolute best for you no matter what! Ill always love your fluffy artwork and the impact its had on me.

i’ll be always checking on you guys

3 Likes