Where Paths Diverge (by Newb_ronswek)

WPD1 WPD2 WPD3 WPD4 WPD5 WPD6 WPD7 WPD8 WPD9 WPD10 WPD11 WPD12 WPD13 WPD14 WPDEND

65 Likes

I’m not crying. :cry:

13 Likes

:rage:

4 Likes

U mad? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am a despair gremlin!

7 Likes

A Despair Gremlin sounds like an interesting idea.

6 Likes

NUU HAB WOWSTEST HEAWT HUWTIES

8 Likes

Definitly Cayton

6 Likes

Cayton had the better life.

4 Likes

But keep up the alicorn abuse <3

4 Likes

I’M TRYING TO FUCKING CRYYYYGYG

4 Likes

Hey, did the vet actually try to save Cayton? Or was the vet one of those asshats who kills the pets and acts sad saying nothing can be done? Which leads to Complications, or Murder?

3 Likes

Without a doubt Cayton had a happier life, even if the last of it may have been sad.
What Acadia had to go through was not living, she was just someone’s thing to be looked at.

Hopefully she can find some kind of joy with her new family.

5 Likes

This is one of my favorite things I’ve seen overfold in the FC. I’m so happy you compiled it into one post. :sob:

6 Likes

Between a short happy life or a long agony existing, I think the short happy life is “happier” in that context. However if the long life turns to be good halfway like Acadia being adopted, still needs to deal with trauma but thanks to this can now appreciate every little thing that can give you some hoy in everyday’s life, unlike Cayton who’s life was happy but monotone. Sometimes you need to try bitter things to appreciate the sweetness of honey more.

3 Likes