Where to find fluffy audio?

I’ve been wondering what the sobbing chirping, peeping and screeching of fluffies sound like but I haven’t found anything except one or two youtube videos.

Was audio ever a major medium in the fluffy community? if so where could I find any?

5 Likes

it was
until gayroomate got banned and she deleted her works.

11 Likes

Don’t mind me I’m just putting out a seat to watch where this conversation goes.

2 Likes

I consider myself a fluffy voice actor, so might be able to help you out.

One thing though, some sounds are usually up to your own head canon. Like my own head canon has foal chirps and squeaks sounding like high pitched little guinea pigs.

4 Likes

I’m aware of a voiced story that should go online “pretty soon”.
Hopefully there will be more.

Good to see you @anon9416460 !

5 Likes

There is at least one still on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/k37v5s/my_100th_voiceover_in_the_fluffycommunity_death/

6 Likes

So what happened to gayroomate?

3 Likes

she threw a fit over a none issue

7 Likes

Gayroommate had two major skills that she showed us.
One was doing fluffy voiceovers.
The other was trying to get people banned if she disagreed with them.
And I don’t play around with cancel culture.

12 Likes

Oh I see, well I may not use voice modifiers like her, but I can do some fluffy voices. I remember torturing people in the discord voice chat long ago.

4 Likes

You should probably talk with @Dragonixa ,
I know she’s wanting to do more fluffy voiceovers. She could probably use your help.

(and my fluffy voices are…not good)

5 Likes

@Virgil doesn’t think cancel culture is no big deal. Let’s get him, boys!!!

3 Likes

Um, sweety? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that’s a yikes from me. I literally can’t even right now. Oh sweet summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I’m literally shaking rm, Lets unpack this. It’s almost as if maybe. just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards PoC is because someone hurt you, Just shut up and listen, It’s called being a decent human being, and as a white person, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

In case it needs to be said

This is just a copypasta.

8 Likes

am I immune to canceling if I don’t have a Twitter?

5 Likes

you will retroactively be given a twitter that is then taken away

6 Likes

why make a joke if you have to explain it

4 Likes

i will find who to blame for this bullshit later

5 Likes

Mainly because I need to remain approachable and friendly. I can’t have people getting mad at me over a misunderstanding.

5 Likes

Lawd I’m so happy you made this place, Virgil. :joy: everywhere is either an sjw puritan nightmare or the hellhole that is the chans. It’s so nice and cozy here :hugs:

9 Likes

Who was the author of that copypasta?

3 Likes