Where's Baby? Part 1 [Illustrated by Inshi, Written by Virgil]

English version, Part 1

Versión en español, Parte 1

This project is now complete.

Este proyecto está actualmente completo.

Part 2 / Parte 2

126 Likes

Of course, this is a happy story from start to finish and everything will end fine.

16 Likes

Pets do fine in hot cars. Everything will be ok.

11 Likes

Oh no i recongize this story…

7 Likes

Oh shit…

5 Likes

15 Likes

mummah: “wewe da babbeh?”

Dababbeh: “Wes gu!”

6 Likes

This is wonderful, thanks for creating it.

Last comic I remember when one spouse forgot the carrier in the car… well…

4 Likes

You know, I can’t help but notice the subtle, maybe unintentional placement of the brown babbeh. Nearly every time, he’s in a less preferred position than the others. And he never gets on her back. So I wonder if that’s something or I’m just imagining it.

I’ve also noticed this is apparently a well known story, so I’m excited to see how it turns out. My mind can’t quite recall if it’s familiar, but I’ll eagerly await the next part.

12 Likes

You’re not just imagining it.

6 Likes

Yeah, I also noticed Baby, what a confusing name for fluffies, also started off calling him poopie babbeh. She’s messing with my mind, not harming him but also subtly throwing shade. A fluffy that confuses me :thinking:

6 Likes

Hi, I’m the artist of this comic and let me tell you that you are a good observer my dear friend, you deserve a fluffy prize (drawing)

8 Likes

No sabía que tenías una cuenta aquí.
Esta publicación debería pertenecerle correctamente.

I didn’t realize you had an account here.
This post should properly belong to you.

3 Likes

Well let me tell you, you’re a wonderful artist. I really like it!

I wish I could draw comics but I’m more of a writer. I’m glad I’m seeing it right though. :smile:

2 Likes

querido amigo , esta es tu obra yo solo aporte con lo que mejor se hacer(creo) yo soy feliz con que lo publiques tu.

Dear friend, this is your work I only contribute with what I do best (I think) I am happy that you publish it.

6 Likes

This is a faithful and excellent adaptation of Virgil’s story, I’d like a lot if it is completed any day but as it stands, it’s a wonderful comic.

2 Likes

It is indeed very well done, very subtle but still. The “huggie friend” reveals also it doesn’t get nearly as much love as its siblings.

2 Likes

E I G H T H U N D R E D

BUCKS!?

ALL OF MY FLUFFIES I GOT FOR FREE OR UNDER A DOLLAR!

WELL I HAVE A COWFLUFFY THAT I GOT FOR 500 BUT ITS AN F ING COW! AND ITS THE ONLY REAL COWFLUFFY OUTSIDE THE FACILITY!

THERE MUST BE GOLD AND DIAMONDS UNDER THAT SKIN!

No offense but WOW!

2 Likes

The Spanish version is completed.
It’s my lazy ass that hasn’t found time to translate the rest of it.

3 Likes

Different universe. Fluffies are still rather scarce in mine.

2 Likes